Elizabeth Greig Hypnotherapy ~ NLP ~ EFT
1 Northbourne Drive
Hello, my name is Elizabeth. I'm a fully qualified and registered Hypnotherapist.
Would you like a natural approach to help transform stress and anxiety?
I have over 28 years of experience assisting people to improve their confidence, well-being, and happiness, using a combination of therapeutic approaches.
All therapy is totally private and confidential, and you can be assured that all issues are treated with complete respect and sensitivity. I practice from a peaceful, relaxing and pleasant studio next door to my home. Easy parking is also available for you.
My therapeutic approach is designed for you, and I can offer you the following therapies.
- Ericksonian Hypnosis
- NLP (neuro-linguistic programming)
- Cognitive Therapy
- EFT (emotional freedom technique)
- Relaxation Therapy
- Talk Therapy
Each therapy is a simple and effective method that can be utilised on its own with great results, however, combining all these different approaches together in a holistic way makes your sessions very effective and unique. I hope you will agree that my approach is friendly and calming, and I am confident that you will enjoy your experience.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Natural Health Care ~ Holistic Health Therapist ~ Established in 1991.
- CNHC Registered (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
- British Hypnosis Research Ericksonian Hypnosis, Psychotherapy, NLP. Diploma, Distinction.
Additional Therapeutic Study & Training
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy ~ Psychotherapy ~ Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP) ~ Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT) ~Mind ~ Body Healing Hypnosis
- Healing Anxiety Therapy ~ Be Set Free Fast (BSFF)
- Stress Management ~ Time Line Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy ~ Therapy for IBS
- Heal Your Life Coach ~ Louise Hay
- Aromatherapy ~ Self-Hypnosis
- Mindfulness ~ Emotrance
- Nutritional Therapy
Therapeutic Training Diplomas and Certificates can be viewed at my studio.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Consultation £50 ~ session time 50 minutes.
Therapy Sessions £50 ~ session time 50 minutes.
You are very welcome to phone me and discuss in complete confidence what you would like to achieve.
Hypnosis is very natural and you may be surprised to learn that it occurs frequently and spontaneously in each of us every day! For example, have you ever had a feeling of being “miles away,” daydreaming, “lost in thought”?
When a person is in hypnosis they remain completely conscious and retain full control. Using Ericksonian hypnosis is a wonderful experience to access the treasures of your unconscious mind in a natural, safe and respectful way.
When the mind and body are relaxed, the health of the brain and body improves, also, the mind is more open and receptive to handle life's constant changes
Monday to Sunday 10 am ~ 5 pm