Elizabeth Greig Hypnotherapy ~ NLP ~ EFT
1 Northbourne Drive
Hello, my name is Elizabeth. I'm a fully qualified and registered Hypnotherapist.
I have over 27 years of experience assisting people to improve their confidence, well-being, and happiness, using a combination of therapeutic approaches. When the mind and body are relaxed, the health of the brain and body improves, also, the mind is more open and receptive to handle life's constant changes.
All therapy is totally private and confidential, and you can be assured that all issues are treated with complete respect and sensitivity. I practice from a peaceful, relaxing and pleasant studio next door to my home, and my therapeutic approach is designed for you, no therapy scripts or downloads used.
My therapeutic approach can offer you the following therapies (more information below):
- Ericksonian Hypnosis
- NLP (neuro-linguistic programming)
- Cognitive Therapy
- Energy Therapy
Each therapy is a simple and effective method that can be utilised on its own with great results, however combining all these different approaches together in a holistic way makes your sessions very effective and unique. I hope you will agree that my approach is friendly and calming, and I am confident that you will enjoy your experience. Easy parking is also available for you.
You are very welcome to phone me for further details, or you can of course email me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Natural Health Care ~ Holistic Health Therapist ~ Established in 1991.
- CNHC Registered (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
- Ericksonian Hypnosis, Psychotherapy, NLP. Diploma ~ Distinction.
Additional Therapeutic Study & Training
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy ~ Psychotherapy ~ Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP) ~ Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT) ~Mind ~ Body Healing Hypnosis
- Healing Anxiety Therapy ~ Be Set Free Fast (BSFF)
- Heal Your Life Coach ~ Nutritional Therapy
- Stress Management ~ Time Line Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy ~ Therapy for IBS
- Aromatherapy ~ Self-Hypnosis
- Mindfulness ~ Emotrance
- Meditation ~ EMDR
Therapeutic Training Diplomas and Certificates can be viewed at my studio.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
- Initial phone consultation ~ free
- Full Consultation + Introduction to Hypnosis £75. ~ session time 75 minutes.
- Therapy Sessions. £75 ~ session time 75 minutes.
The number of therapy sessions required will depend on the nature of your concern.
A style of hypnosis named after Dr. Milton H Erickson, which is different from traditional hypnosis; you may find it more gentle, creative and effective, as it utilises your own unique unconscious resources to help yourself, this approach is very empowering when facilitated by an experienced and compassionate person. Hypnosis is very natural and you may be surprised to learn that it occurs frequently and spontaneously in each of us every day! For example, have you ever had a feeling of being “miles away,” daydreaming, “lost in thought”? This is the state of mind in hypnosis. When a person is in hypnosis they remain completely conscious and retain full control. Using Ericksonian hypnosis is a wonderful experience to access the treasures of your unconscious mind in a natural, safe and respectful way.
NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming):
A combination of some of the most effective mind techniques developed over the past thirty years. NLP can help to change the way you think about yourself and other people.
An approach to making changes based on how our individual thought processes work. CT looks at the thoughts and feelings that are creating our experiences in life.
A collection of mind / body processes that can help release negative thoughts and emotions, gently and safely, especially when used with hypnosis.
Monday to Sunday 10 am ~ 5 pm