Elizabeth Biddlecombe HPD, CNHC, NCH, APHP
Hi, I'm Elizabeth, a Clinical Hypnotherapist practicing in London.
As well as Hypnotherapy, I draw on NLP, cognitive-behavioural and coaching techniques as creatively as possible to suit each client, and there will be regular feedback and consultation to make sure my approach is right for you. I also provide support in-between the sessions to help you build your new habits.
I am friendly, approachable, professional and discreet and I check my tendency to judge or make assumptions. I am also LGBT-friendly. Considering the mind-body-emotion-behaviour system as a whole is important so I will help you ensure your sleep, nutrition, exercise and stress levels are helping you make the change you want.
What to expect:
We’ll talk a little about what you want to change and then I’ll show you breathing, relaxation, visualisation techniques and mind exercises you can do to rewire your subconscious, reprogramme your beliefs and behave and feel differently. I have a calm, relaxing voice - see the sample on my website.
Afterwards you’ll leave feeling comfortable, rested, refreshed. And, since it’s the application of knowledge that is power, I can help you ensure you make the little moments of change in-between sessions that create the bigger picture. Sometimes we know what we need to do, but need someone to keep us accountable.
The mind is the control centre but the subconscious mind is the main controller of body and mind. It’s your operating system, your central heating control, the captain of your ship. Get it on board and change is easy but if it’s a tussle between imagination and willpower, imagination always wins!
If you want to be more comfortable, and get rid of those annoying things you keep doing in spite of yourself, or simply achieve your goals more easily, I can help you to make a change. Let me help you with your anxiety, phobias, addictions or unwanted weight by getting in touch. I offer a free consultation and look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons, Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, Ongoing CPD
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP) member
- National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) Registered
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) Registered
I follow the NCH/CNHC Codes of Ethics, and I am committed to a confidential, professional, compassionate and effective service. I also have a knowledge of meditation and yoga.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
- Free, confidential initial consultation - a brief phone call so I can get a feel for the issue and how I can help, and you a chance to see if I am right for you.
- Sessions £70 per hour - all sessions include talking, coaching and relaxation.We might also do some other mental exercises and discuss possible self-hypnosis, mindfulness, or other exercises you can do on your own. After the session – you can continue on with your day refreshed and alert.
I also work in the following clinics:
-London Floatation Centre 32-33 Skylines Village, London E14 9TS (Canary Wharf)
Here clients can combine a float in a dedicated salt-water pod with hypnotherapy.
- W3 Holistic 65D Churchfield Rd, London W3 6AX
Clients with weight loss, nutrition and digestion goals can benefit from a combined hypnotherapy, nutrition and colonic irrigation approach.