I am a specialist Hypnotherapist Trained in the unusual Rapid Transformational Therapy. I chose to help Women, Men and Couples with their issues stopping them attaining Sexual Happiness.
The prevailing issue for women is usually I'm Not Good Enough which causes non-acceptance of body image, lack of confidence, self-image, shame and not being loveable. It can be exacerbated by childhood trauma, sexual or emotional.
Infertility is an issue which can be helped with hypnosis using cell command to release the cause of the problem and the psychological blocks created in the mind
The prevailing issues with men are diverse from the unknown cause ofErectile Dysfunction to Lovability. They also have their insecurities that can be addressed.
As a retired Nurse, Trauma Counsellor, and Coach I have the experience to help in many ways. Please book a 30 minute discovery session with me today.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 1970 RN. Dip. ICU. Registered Nurse. Diploma Intensive Care registered in the UK and South Africa
- 2000 Member:Coach and Mentor: South African Council of Professional Coaches and Mentors. (SACPCM).
- 2005 Trauma Counselor with Leigh Mathews Stress and Trauma Centre
- SA Police Force Trauma counsellor At Linden Police Station
- I set up 'Commumicate': Critical Care Support for Patients and Families
- Member of COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa) It superseded SACPCM
- Soon after returning to the UK in 2014 I developed Rheumatoid Arthritis which prevented me from Nursing.
- 2016 Rapid Transformational Therapist Marisa Peer School
- 2016 Certified Hypnotherapist Marisa Peer School.
- Member National Council for Psychotherapists (MNCP)
- On going CPD training for Marisa Peer RTTT and CNHC
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Complementary 30-minute session to discuss issues.
£220 for a treatment session lastin 90-120 minutes.