Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I help people with a history of childhood trauma to regain control of their bodies, minds, lives, and sexual happiness. My passion is to help people of all ages to experience a transformation. Through hypnosis, they overcome adversarial effects that could be related to it.
- Unsatisfactory relationships
- Weight gain
- Brain fog
- Hormonal imbalance
- Autoimmune disease
In my toolbox, you find holistic hypnotherapy, SCIO Holistic Therapy, and Fatnosis. Currently, I am training to become a Menopause Expert to provide help for women. I also specialise in Menopausal Weight Control.
As I have experience as an intensive care nurse, I know the importance of proper assessment of medical history. At this point, I integrate all my expertise and knowledge to help women suffering from menopause and being overweight. In order to treat the root issues, I offer them a customised care plan to take back control of their lives.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 1970 RN. Dip. ICU. Registered Nurse. Diploma Intensive Care registered in the UK and South Africa
- 2000 Member:Coach and Mentor: South African Council of Professional Coaches and Mentors. (SACPCM).
- 2005 Trauma Counselor with Leigh Mathews Stress and Trauma Centre
- SA Police Force Trauma counsellor At Linden Police Station
- I set up 'Commumicate': Critical Care Support for Patients and Families
- Member of COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa) It superseded SACPCM
- Soon after returning to the UK in 2014 I developed Rheumatoid Arthritis which prevented me from Nursing.
- 2016 Rapid Transformational Therapist Marisa Peer School
- 2016 Certified Hypnotherapist Marisa Peer School.
- Member National Council for Psychotherapists (MNCP)
- On going CPD training for Marisa Peer RTTT and CNHC
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Complementary 30-minute session to discuss issues.
£220 for a treatment session lastin 90-120 minutes.