Diane Woolrich Ma Counselling. Dip CBH. MBACP, CNHC, AGHR.
I am Diane Woolrich and I empower people just like you to improve the quality of your life by using up-to-date evidence based techniques.
I am an experienced therapist with a wealth of skills and knowlege, having previously worked for a mental health charity helping people with a wide range of emotional difficulties. I take an holistic approach which means I won't be treating the issue, I will be treating the root causes of your difficulty using scientifically proven stratergies to help you manage your existing problems. Changing the way you think and behave. And after therapy clients have felt calmer, confident and in control.
Hypnotherapy can help improve almost any aspect of your life, whether you're suffering from a health issue or want to break a self-destructive habits, such as smoking or addictive behaviours. Or maybe you would like to improve your confidence. It is useful in the treatment of General Anxiety, Phobias, Social Anxiety, Insomia and Pain Managment; furthermore, the use of Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy has been recommended by NICE to treat Irrirtable Bowel Syndrome.
My focus is on you and the best outcome for you; I give you the opportunity to speak in a safe confidential environment about any issues you are facing. I work with adults 18 years and above. I promise that no matter who you are, what you have been through you will be treated with the strictest of confidence and without any obligation.
I trained with the London College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy where I gained a Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy. I am an Accredited Member of The General Hypnotherapy Register, a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and a member of the Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council. I work within their code of conduct and adhere to their ethical framework.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling. (2003)
- Certificate of Proficiency (BACP... 2016)
- Masters Degree in Counselling Studies (2016).
- Modules Studied: Counsellor as Theroist, Research modules, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Group Work, Counselling Young People:
- Research Dissertation, The effects of Poverty.
- Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (2018)
- 2018. CBT for Addictive Behaviours:
- 2018. CB Hoypnotherapy for Insomnia
- 2019. Level 3 Safeguarding Adults and Children
- 2019. Basic Life Support
- Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Certificate.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Female sexual problems *
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
£65.00 per hr.
In between sessions, I will give you a hypnotherapy recording to listen to, which means you don't have to wait until next week to experience relaxation and you can continue to make progress. You can listen at any time that you wish, and the recording will reinforce the work that we do together, helping you to move forward
I also deliver Stress Management and Resilience Building workshops in Nantwich.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
Monday 8am -6pm
Tuesday 8am -8pm
Wednesday 8am -6pm
Thursday 8am- 8pm
Friday 8am -3pm