I run a busy practice in Herne Bay, which is within easy travelling distance from Canterbury, Whitstable, Chestfield, Margate, Faversham, Ramsgate, Broadstairs and the East Kent area- ideally located for anyone seeking leading hypnotherapy/psychotherapy in Kent. I believe I am friendly and approachable; my clients receive the utmost care and attention and are assured of complete confidentiality.
I am an advanced member of a highly respected organisation known as the IAEBP (International Association of Evidence Based Psycotherapy).
I am also a consultant for Thrive, a highly effect training programme to help the client deal with their limiting belief system.
My website is very comprehensive and can answer any questions you may have. My fees are also clearly displayed.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip.Hyp with the Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association (2004) (MHPA)
- Dip.Hyp Hypnotherapy Control Board (2005)
- Membership of the International Association of Pure Hypnoanalysts (2005) (MIAPH)
- Advanced Diploma (IAPH) (2007)
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- Certificate in Hypnosis for Pain Control and Anaesthesia (Stephen Chan)
- Certificate in Easy Smoking Cessation (Rob Kelly)
- Certificate in Listening Skills
- Certificate in Hypnoband
- Certificate in THRIVE (Changing Limiting Beliefs)
- Certificate in Sexual Abuse and Sexual Offending
- Certificate in Secrets of Successful Hypnoanalysis
International Association of Pure Hypnoanalysts
All IAPH Members have undergone a certain amount of 'hands - on' training and reached a certain standard of proficiency and experience before they are eligible to join the organisation.
This is based around three main areas of competence: firstly, they have successfully passed the Successful Hypnotherapy Diploma Course, secondly, they have undergone a specified amount of hands-on training and experience and thirdly, they have undergone their own training therapy.
All IAPH Members are committed to Continuing Professional Development and are bound by a Code of Practice and Ethics.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with