Derek Barkham Psychological Services Ltd
104 St Williams Way
Thorpe St Andrew
07872136479 / 07872136479
Have you ever needed?
1. More restful sleep?
2. A boost of confidence?
3. To be able to free yourself up to make helpful changes in your daily habits?
4. To stay calm in a tricky situation?
5. To cope with pain or illness more effectively
6. An energy lift?
7. To focus deeply and concentrate?
Get Your Confidence and Joy for Life Back...
Are you looking for hypnotherapy in Norwich? Work with an established practitioner with 18 year record of getting results.
There are times in everyone’s life where stress seems unmanageable.
It becomes difficult to focus, energy levels drop and even the smallest tasks and responsibilities become hard work. And you can remember when life was simpler, easier and less of a burden...
Hypnotherapy helps you gain behaviours, tools and techniques that don’t mean you will never suffer from stress again – instead, they build resilience teaching you to work through even the toughest moments.
You'll have the strength to take those first steps back to where you belong.
- Start feeling more relaxed and able to move forward with your life
- Gain a more helpful perspective on your problems
- Escape the continual circular thoughts and worry patterns
- Learn how to put stress and negative thoughts to the back of your mind
See results from the very first session... Get the space to relax, unwind, move forward with a life of love, self-respect and contentment.
Free Initial Consultation - Find Out If We Are The Right Match...
I am able to offer you an initial hypnotherapy consultation session at no charge to assess your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
BABCP Accredited Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapist
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Mental Health Nurse
Dip HG (Human Givens)
Dip Analytical & Cognitive Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
BPS Cert Resource Based Therapies
BPS Cert in Trauma Treatments
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£75.00 per session
Find my location and read my customer reviews by following this link on Google maps:
|Other languages:||English only|
09:00 - 20:00 Monday to Wednesday 09:00-13.00 Thursday