The Casa Batch
Hi my name's Denise, when we meet I trust that you will experience my warm and comfortable approach.
After many years of working In the Marketing industry, I decided to follow my heart and work with people and families who needed help and support to achieve positive outcomes for themselves.
Having experienced a great deal of challenges and experiences in my life, I feel that I can now help and support others through their own personal journeys. dilemmas and challenges and so doing this professionally is extremely rewarding.
How I can help you
If you are considering the possibility of Hypnotherapy or Counselling, you may feel unsure about whether it’s right for you, which I fully understand. This is why I offer a 30-minute free consultation to help you make the decision.
The hypnotherapy treatment I offer can be very flexible depending on your needs, and is focused on finding solutions that work for you. Consistency is very important, and although it can sometimes take some time, I am able to guide you steadily towards your ultimate goal. You will be able to feel when you are making gradual progress and the eventual aim is to give you more control over your own life and a fresh new perspective.
Hypnotherapy uses the application of hypnotic techniques to bring about therapeutic change and is a very pleasant and relaxing experience. It can help with addictions, anger, blood pressure, weight control, lack of confidence, insomnia, IBS, relationship/marital difficulties, migraine, nail biting, nightmares, obsessions, panic attacks, fears, phobias and stress.
I also trained as a Counsellor at the UK’s leading Counselling school accredited by ABC Level 4 of the national qualification to ensure that I had the very best training and qualification to be able to set up my own practice. For more information about the services I am able to offer to support the health of both your mind and body, please do not hesitate to contact me or visit my website for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am registered with the following organisations:
- The Federation of Holistic Therapies (FHT)
- Association For Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH)
- The International Society of Professional Counsellors (ISPC).
My qualifications include:
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- Trained at the Clifton Practice
- Up to date DBS check
Member organisations *
Areas of hypnotherapy we deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy we deal with
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Beauty treatments
- Massage therapy
- Free Initial consultation - 30 minutes.
- Sessions will then be £45 for 50 minutes.
The number of sessions needed will vary, for example:
- Treatment of phobias would usually require 3 sessions.
- Treatment of depression or anxiety may require approximately 8 – 10 sessions.
- Anti-smoking is a single session lasting 1hr 30 mins - £90.
- Initial 30 mins assessment free of charge.
- Individuals – £35
- Couples – £50
Testimonials From My Clients
"Hypnotherapy has really helped me to undo the negativity I have put on myself . Denise has given me the tools to continue with a happier fulfilling life. Thank you Denise."
"I had a phobia that was causing me lot of stress and anxiety. so I decided to speak to Denise About Hypnotherapy to see If she could help me .She was very professional and understanding. I had 5 Hypnotherapy sessions and this enabled me to confidently deal with a situation that I did not feel I could do before . I also now have a much more positive view on life and I feel a lot more Motivated. I would Definitely recommend Denise."
"I knew from the very first phone call I would be able to talk to Denise. She made me feel very comfortable."
"Hypnotherapy has helped build my confidence and got me out of the dark places I was in. It has helped me clear my mind of things I did not want to remember. Thank you Denise."
"A lovely warm and welcoming place to be. I came to Denise for counselling and psychotherapy and have seen a huge change in myself in only 6 months, couldn't recommend her more!"