Debbie Busby Ad Dip PC, Dip Hyp, MNCS acc, MHS
Letchworth Garden City
Hello and thank you so much for viewing my profile. Please read through the information below and feel free to contact me in order to ask any questions.
Hypnosis is healing by trance (or an altered state of awareness). It is among the oldest experiences known to man, and is found in one form or another, in practically every nation throughout the world
I am a qualified Hypnotherapist, being a professional member of the National Hypnotherapy Society. I assist my clients to make positive changes to their lives whether it be:
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Weight loss or eating disorders
- Pain management
- Goal achievement
- Fears and phobias
- Stress & anxiety
- Unwanted behaviour patterns
- Coping with Bereavement
- Confidence in public speaking, attending an important interview or being calm through your driving test etc.
I will enable you to explore your thoughts & feelings by working with you openly and without restrictions in a safe confidential environment. I will simply talk to you in such a way as to induce a state of deep, extreme relaxation. Whilst in this relaxing hypnotic state, you will become open to any hypnotic suggestions made for your benefit. This can bring about profound changes to your feelings, thoughts and behaviours. Hypnotherapy is non-addictive, has no harmful side effects.
My Hypnotherapy sessions include Psychodynamic counselling as part of your sessions. This gives you the space and time to discuss your thought, feelings and concerns and from these discussions we can work together to create a customised program that is individual to you, tailored just for your needs.
My Hypnotherapy sessions are offered in my safe quiet secluded therapy room based in Letchworth Garden City.
The number of sessions required will be discussed at a free 30 minute initial consultation, which will include an in-depth assessment, this will give you the chance to discuss your expectations and requirements. The initial consultation is important to as this will ensure the sessions are tailor-made to suit your requirements.
For a free telephone consultation please contact me on 07771 944 943 or contact me via email.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad Dip PC
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad Dip PC
- Ascentis – Awareness in Bereavement care
- Professional Member National Hypnotherapy Society
- Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society
- Volunteer for Cruse Bereavement, Bedfordshire
- HSOH CPD
I adhere to a strict Code of Conduct and Ethics and for your peace of mind I have full professional insurance, DBS & Security clearance.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Fees are £50 per session
If required your Hypnotherapy sessions can include Psychodynamic Counseling and/or EFT at no additional cost
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Monday to Saturday