Dawn Ingram Adv.Dip.ASCH
The Stables Studio
07305 737 600
After 30 years managerial experience in the Print and Design industry, working in the Corporate, Financial, Pharmaceutical, Advertising and Educational sectors, I decided to leave and founded Eagle Hypnotherapy and Yoga.
Having experienced at first-hand the stress and emotional strain caused to my colleagues I retrained in: Clinical Hypnotherapy; Yoga; Pregnancy Yoga; Personal Training (fitness).
My specialities include anxiety and stress, future-life-progression and sports enhancement. I like to use hypnotherapy to help you realise your potential in the workplace and help you move forward on your chosen path. I also help people with other issues, for example, fears and phobias, weight issues through to psychological and psychosomatic ailments.
However, I do have a particular interest in hypnotherapy for managing symptoms of illness and dis-ease, for example, Parkinson's and Fibromyalgia.
I offer a comfortable, empathetic and non-judgemental environment to help you relax and create a positive change. I have the ability to build rapport and trust quickly. Each session is completely tailored, specifically to your needs.
All consultations are free with no obligation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced School of Clinical Hypnotherapy (ASCH)
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Anxiety UK Approved Therapist
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£65 per hour - initial consultation is free
Pre-sixteen years of age - £50 per session
A guided relaxation/meditation session is £30
There are concessions available, please call and ask for details.
Whilst I work in Birchington, Westgate-on-Sea and in the location of the surrounding areas, I am prepared to travel.
8.00am till 6.00pm Monday to Friday