I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist and Counsellor who has worked in the mental health field for many years offering relaxing techniques to help deal with stress, phobias, weight loss and pain relief. My specialism is anxiety and anxiety related conditions.
Currently I am finding there appears to be a trend of people seeking confidence building, which I am qualified and more than happy to assist with.
What should I expect from our sessions?
Initially I offer a free telephone consultation to answer any questions you may have. Giving you the steps towards healthy maintenance with the changes you require to make.
Following on from this, face to face sessions will last a minimum of one and a half hours to two hours. In our first session, we will establish what brings you to hypnotherapy and how I can help assist you back to well-being.
Each person is an individual. So bearing in mind that each person responds to hypnotherapy differently, we will tailor your sessions to get to the root cause of the issue.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the BACP
- Qualified Hypnotherapist and Counsellor
- Working in the social care and mental health field for many years including charity work.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer a free telephone consultation. Following on from this, I charge £50 for each session, lasting a minimum of 1.5 hours to 2 hours.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory