David Hope-Pagett DSFH, HPD, AfSFH,CNHC(reg)
07863127766 / 07863 127766
Are you ready to change?
I am a Solution Focused Hypnotherapist offering hypnotherapy from my own therapy room and in the comfort of your own home, I am based in Thorpe Astley, Leicester. I trained with CPHT Birmingham and gained my Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy in 2017.
Before this I worked in the financial and government sector and as a UK wide cabaret artist. Having experienced first hand the impact of Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Anger among other various life issues I have studied in counselling, and other various therapeutic fields.
After discovering Hypnotherapy and it's profound ability to combat so many issues, i retrained and started to successfully help others to achieve their own goals in life and to overcome so many of the challenges that we often feel are out of reach.
I use Solution Focused Hypnotherapy in my sessions. Hypnotherapy uses trance which allows you to make positive and motivational changes in your life. Trance is very normal and everyone can do it. You are simply relaxed to a state that lets you access the part of your brain which helps you make healthy choices and decisions for the most positive outcome.
What can you expect from me:
You can expect a warm welcome and a professional attitude from me.
I offer an initial consultation and this is free of charge (these can take up to an hour).
During the initial consultation I will take some information from you and this will help me to provide the right kind of hypnotherapy sessions that are best suited to you as an individual. I will also explain how hypnotherapy works and how it will help you.
After the consultation we can then agree a plan that is right for you and I will also provide you with a complimentary CD for use in between your sessions.
What can I help you with:
- panic attacks
- anger management
- exam nerves
- public speaking
- smoking cessation
- weight management
Call or email me now to book your FREE initial consultation
Training, qualifications & experience
- DSFH, HPD, AfSFH, CNHC(reg)
- Certificate in Counselling
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Initial Consultation - Free Of Charge ( This lasts around 30 to 45 minutes )
- Smoking Cessation - £150 ( Session may last for up to 2 hours )
- Phobia Removal - £150 ( This covers 3 sessions )
- All Other Hypnotherapy Sessions - £50 per session ( lasting approx 1 hour )
- Special rates are available on an individual basis for those in receipt of ESA/PIP and low income benefits (proof will be required this does not include Working Tax Credits in certain cases )
- Discounts are available for Block Booking of sessions
- I offer appointments either in my own therapy room or in the comfort of your own home (In home appointments are within a 20 mile radius further distance may require a travel charge)
I have full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance and have been Enhanced DBS checked. This allows me to work with both adults and children.
Monday : 9am - 8pm Tuesday: 9am - 8pm Wednesday: 9am - 8pm Thursday: 9am - 8pm Friday: 9am - 8pm Saturday: 9am - 6pm Sunday: By appointment