07967581145 / 07967581145
I am an experienced and accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist. I have learnt a number of approaches over the years. I have even trained as an NLP Trainer. However my passion is to apply my skills to evidence based Cognitive Behavioural Hypnosis.
Let me tell you more about how I can help you:
My approach to Hypnotherapy is all about building self-empowerment.
- Teaching you to understand and overcome your issue.
- Helping you to update your beliefs and day to day thinking.
- Helping you to develop skills, confidence and self-efficacy so that you can deal with you problem both now and in the future.
- Teaching you applied self-hypnosis, so that you can build on the changes between hypnotherapy sessions.
- Applied Hypnosis has been rigorously studied through clinical testing and Evidence Based is a recognised therapy for various specific issues and conditions.
Getting the most out of Hypnosis is a skill that can be developed. It involves focused imagination to the point you become so absorbed in your imagination that it becomes real for you. Hypnosis is not something that is done to you, but rather a skill that you develop.
Evidence based Hypnotherapy is about learning to use your mind in different ways. Putting you back in control of your thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
The purpose of Hypnosis to achieve change to those processes that appear automatic, so that change appears to have been made at an unconscious level.
Training, qualifications & experience
NLP Master Practioner and Trainer (ITANLP)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
All single sessions are £75
A course of four sessions is discounted at £275.