Daius Stanton MSc
37-41 Gower Street
Battlers Green Farm
I specialise in working with anxiety, stress, phobias, and addictions - using a combination of hypnosis and mindfulness, tailored to specific conditions and client needs.
Most of us have made the observation that our minds don’t always behave as we would like. We worry about things we cannot change, we return to habits we want to break, we fear things we know cannot hurt us.
The intention of therapy is to help you overcome these conflicts, and create patterns of thought and behaviour which support long term goals and values.
Learn a new skill
During Hypnotherapy, you are not the passive recipient of some hypnotic magic. Hypnosis is a process that you will be guided through, as an active participant. Hypnosis and mindfulness can be learned and practiced – the intention of therapy is to give you these skills, which can be used long after therapy has ended.
Positive & Practical
Although hypnotherapy may involve dealing with difficult subject matter, the practice does not require you to dwell unnecessarily in the past. Therapy looks to the present and the future, with the intention of making positive practical changes to achieve desired outcomes.
When working together I explain what we’re doing, in plain english. Giving clients an understanding of the process of hypnotherapy creates a positive collaborative way of working, and enables treatment to be tailored to individual needs and preferences.
Ethical and Professional
As a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and the British Psychological Society, I am bound by their Codes of Ethics. Anything discussed will be confidential, and you will always receive professional treatment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Psychology – University of East London
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (Dip-CBH) – UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice – General Hypnotherapy Register
- Member of the British Psychological Society (MBPsS)
- Registered Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Standard Fee: £75 (50 mins)
Initial Consultation: £35
It is important for clients to feel comfortable with their chosen therapy and therapist, which is why I offer free informal phone call (10-30 minutes) or email conversation to anyone considering hypnotherapy, and all initial appointments are half price.
Available days, evenings, and Saturdays.