'The greatest wealth is health' - Virgil.
I believe that no one size fits all and therefore take a personalised approach to each client, with many clients coming from word of mouth and onward referrals.
I am a highly qualified and experienced hypnotherapist specialising in health and wellbeing including:
- Healthy Sustainable Weight Loss
- Building a Healthy Relationship with Food
- Cravings (sugar, chocolate etc)
- Stress and Anxiety
- Healthy Eating & Motivation to Exercise
- Confidence & Self-Esteem and much more.
My aim is to help you achieve lasting results.
Many of the above issues, in particular stress, sleep and self-esteem are common to many clients I see regardless of the reason they see me for.
Very often there are also similar underlying issues: a feeling of lack of control or being out of control, feeling restricted or imprisoned by inner turmoil and overwhelmed by the uphill struggle ahead. Very often clients have turned to unhelpful crutches to help them cope.
Providing you have a genuine desire to change, building a new path can be liberating and exciting.
I help with a wide range of issues concerning a healthy relationship with food with some clients wanting to lose weight whilst others want to overcome fussy eating.
With regard to weight loss, the real problem for many is not losing weight but rather keeping it off. Many people come to me tired and despondent from being on one diet after another, no longer knowing what works for them and often doubting if they even can lose their desired weight.
Here are a few testimonials from delighted clients:
'I have battled for years with my love for chocolate. My weight was getting out of hand. I now have no craving for anything sweet & don’t ever look at chocolate or sweet things now'.
'Ten years of thinking I’ll never get there has literally been banished from my thoughts thanks to Clare. The way Clare works makes you feel so positive & before you realise the changes have already happened. I’m now buying smaller sizes in clothes and it was easy!'.
'Getting a full night’s sleep was a nightmare for me. This has been going on for some time now & leaving me feeling totally exhausted. I felt like I had tried everything and I wasn’t getting results... I can honestly say that I can’t remember the last time I slept so well & comfortable'.
'Clare is simply wonderful to deal with, her open calm and very relaxing manor helped me open up to all my problems around eating and trying new foods. Clare has helped and supported me get to the place I have always wanted to be. I simply could not recommend anyone better! Thank you for all your help, I am over the moon with my results”.
'This is something that has been a black cloud over me for years and you managed to lift it in 1 hour'.
What can you expect from working with me?
When you first get in touch with me, I will arrange a time for a free no-obligation confidential telephone call to find our more about you and your desired changes and to let you know how I work and price. It is especially important you choose to work with someone you feel comfortable with and trust. Get in touch now to fix an initial telephone chat.
Training, qualifications & experience
Member of the British Institute of NLP and Hypnotherapy (BIH)
- Diploma in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (Brain Train Academy)
- Rapid Induction (Adam Eason School of Therapeutic Hypnosis)
- Self-Hypnosis (Adam Eason School of Therapeutic Hypnosis)
- Master Practitioner Neuro-Lingual Programming (NLP) (Brain Train Academy)
- Practitioner NLP (NLP Scotland)
- Advanced Diploma Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Eye Movement Integration (Communicating Excellence)
- Emotional Transformation (EmoTrance) (Brain Train Academy)
- BA (Hons), MCIPD, PgDip HRM
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Eye movement integration
- Public speaking
- Organisation & effectiveness
Photos & videos
- FREE no-obligation and initial confidential telephone consultation.
- Standalone 2-hour Breakthrough Session OR Personalised Programme of Support
Many clients opt for my Standalone 2-hour Breakthrough Session as this allows time for full exploration of your issue and use of hypnotherapy and other highly effective techniques used as appropriate. Very often this 2-hour standalone session is suffice, avoiding the need for costly repeated sessions.
For long standing or deeply ingrained problems (e.g. Long Term Overweight / Obesity, Eating Problems, Long-Term Stress /Anxiety etc) I offer fully personalised programme providing continued support over a longer period. Several time and cost options are available to meet your individual health goals, lifestyle and budget. Feel free to get in touch if you would like to:
- Chat through your problem/issue/goals
- Discuss which of my offerings would be most suitable to you
- Find out how I can help you and how much it would cost
- Help you to decide whether you would like me to work with you on your desired changes.
I am happy to explain to you how hypnotherapy works and put you at ease with the natural process of trance which we all experience on a daily basis and which can help you make your desired changes become second nature.
For further information, you can visit my website to find out more about what I do and how I can help, the techniques I use (FAQ section), my thinking and approach (Blog section), and feedback from delighted clients (testimonial section).
Daytime and evening appointments available.