Clare Murchison HPD, DHP SFBT(hyp), FCIPD
07468 488 980
Hi I'm Clare and I am a solution focused hypnotherapist based in Surrey.
I love the work I do which is offering an easier way to cope with modern life and to be the best that you can be.
Life can feel overwhelming. Maybe some of the time, all of the time or just on specific occasions. We may feel unable to cope, to make the best decisions or even to think straight - overwhelmed, confused and unhappy. We may experience poor sleep, weight gain, anxiety, stress, anger, frustration, loss of confidence or other similar symptoms and responses. The good news is it doesn't have to be this way. There is another way.
Using a combination of solution brief therapy and hypnosis I encourage my clients to focus on the future instead of dwelling on the past. With solution focused hypnotherapy we know our clients have the answers and solutions to create the future they want. I believe that everyone has to capacity to be the person they want to be and to change.
If you are ready to move forward but are unsure of how to make those changes and leave the past behind then I may be offering just what you need. I believe we each have all the resources and strengths we need to be the person we want to be. Working with me can help you access those resources and enable you to alter the way you think for the better.
Don't just take my word for it. Read what some of my clients think:
- "Clare and her work has been a total life changer for me. I literally do not have enough positive words to say about Clare so if you’re considering hypnotherapy she is absolutely the one!"
- "I went to see Clare in all honesty feeling a little sceptical. Here I am a few weeks later feeling really positive, in control and focused. I am firmly back in the driving seat. I can’t recommend Clare highly enough. She has made a huge difference to my life."
- “I am generally more relaxed, decisive and better at coping in difficult situations- to name just a few amazing things that I took away from my sessions with Clare. Cannot recommend her highly enough.”
- "Clare is brilliant! She helped me when I was struggling in my emotional and professional life. She helped me find ways to manage and change my thoughts and have a much more positive outlook on life. I feel a lot more relaxed and generally happier and more content with life! I would recommend her to anyone seeking a bit of guidance."
What is Solution Focused Hypnotherapy?
It is a very positive therapy as we don't dwell on the past. Instead we encourage you to focus on the future and how you want things to be. It is a powerful combination of psychotherapy and hypnosis enabling you to take control of your thoughts and begin creating your preferred future.
What happens during a session
My passion for helping people achieve their goals and be the best that they can be makes my sessions inspiring, informative, fun, and thought provoking. The sessions are held in my relaxing consultation room where we will explore how our minds work and how you can control how you think , feel and behave. I'll encourage you to focus on when you are at your best, the way you want things to be and what small step you're prepared to take that week. Then you get to relax on my comfortable couch and let your subconscious mind guide your awareness.
Is Solution Focused Hypnotherapy Right for Me?
All you need for hypnotherapy to be successful is a willingness to change.
Where are you based?
I am based in Chertsey within easy reach of Chobham, Cobham, Egham, Esher, Hampton, Shepperton, Staines -upon-Thames, Virginia Water, Walton-on-Thames, Weybridge and Woking.
Have some Questions?
Great! I am delighted that you're curious and would like to learn more. I'd love to talk with you so just give me a call or text or email. I'm happy to answer any questions or just chat through whether or not solution focused hypnotherapy and I are a good fit for you and what you want to achieve.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with the prestigious Clifton Practice, a highly regarded training school at the forefront of modern hypnotherapy. I was awarded both a Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH) and the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) which is considered to be the 'gold standard' in hypnotherapy.
My Master NLP Practitioner Diploma was undertaken with Judith Lowe at PPD Development.
I am a fully qualified and insured solution focused clinical hypnotherapist with professional indemnity insurance and an enhanced DBS certificate enabling me to work with children and vulnerable adults.
I am a member of the following regulatory bodies:
AfSFH - Association for Solution-Focused Hypnotherapyhich means:
- I am fully qualified to offer hypnotherapy
- I adhere to a code of professional conduct
- I am committed to working to the highest standards
- I am fully insured to practice hypnotherapy
- I undertake regular supervision and training to ensure my skills and knowledge are up to date.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Hypnosis for Childbirth,
Photos & videos
- Initial consultation with a relaxation MP3 : £75
- Subsequent sessions : £75 per session
- Quit smoking therapy : £250 for a single 2 hour session
Thank you for reading my profile.
If you feel that this may be the way forward for you I would be delighted to talk to you with no obligation on your part so you can make a confident and informed choice before booking your first appointment.
You'll be glad you did once you start to make those changes that enable you to be the best that you can be.
As one of my clients wrote:
"The sessions that I've had with Clare have helped me re-frame the way that I think. When I feel myself developing any negative thoughts I pause and think, what would Clare think about this, and realise that there's no point in dwelling on things that have happened in the past or negatively forecasting the future (which I had become an expert at!) Clare has given me the tools to manage the challenges that life throws up almost daily and I'd like to thank her for making me a lot calmer and resilient as a result, both with myself and others."
I offer Day time appointments Monday to Friday. Evening appointments Monday to Thursday. I appreciate this may not suit all clients so there is some flexibility with sessions at weekends.