Claire Norris Marron
I currently work online via confidential live video link. This is a very effective way of working for the therapies I use.
I provide Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy based therapies. I am an advanced Brainworking Recursive Therapy (BWRT®) Practitioner. I am an accredited Psychotherapeutic Counsellor. My main specialist areas are; phobia, confidence and self-esteem, and personal development. Each client is treated as an individual and I work in an integrative way, so that each client has a therapy style to suit their needs. I will always ensure that I can provide the right service for the client and will only see clients if I feel I have the necessary expertise for their particular issue - if I don't feel I'm the right therapist for you, I will advise you of this and not commence work. Each client is made to feel welcome and supported in a safe confidential environment. I offer remote sessions via zoom for anywhere in the UK.
- The British BrainWorking Research Society - Founder Member
- Institute of Brainworking Recursive Therapy
- The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- The National Register of Psychotherapists & Counsellors
- National Counselling Society Professional Member (MNCS)
- WSN Counselling & Coaching
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Honours Degree in Health Studies
- Hypnotherapy Diploma (Dip Hyp)
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Advanced Professional Diploma (Dip PC)
- BWRT® Level 1 General Psychopathology
- BWRT® Level 2- Psychology of Identity and Behaviour
- BWRT® Level 3 - Psychophysiology - Mind & Body
- BWRT® Transformational Master Coach Diploma in Coaching
- International Advanced Diploma - Advanced Professional Practitioner in the field of Psychotherapy -Essex Institute
- Specialist in Psychosexual Dysfunction - Professional Diploma
- WSN Counselling & Coaching Adv
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder cert
- Hypnotherapy for Childbirth Royal College of Midwives accredited training
- Hypnotherapy for Pregnancy & Birth
- Level 5 certificate in Health Promotion
- Psychological First Aid
- Mental Health Awareness
- Cert in Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
- Mental Health & Distress: Perspectives and Practice
- Promoting Health: Skills, Perspectives and Practice
- Biological Psychology: Exploring the brain
- Brief Interventions
- Broadband for the Brain
- Conscious Analytical Therapy
- Relationship Repair
- Ageing Unplugged - Essex Institute
- Therapist Gold Standard
National Hypnotherapy Society
The National Hypnotherapy Society is a Learned Society whose primary purpose is the advancement of the knowledge of hypnotherapy and the fostering of professional hypnotherapy expertise through training, accreditation and continued professional development of their members. The Society seeks to contribute to public wellbeing both through the use of hypnotherapy and by ensuring that hypnotherapists are safe, competent and ethical in practice.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I have been teaching Hypnobirthing classes in Middlesbrough and surrounding areas since 2013. I have completed a course of training that is accredited by Royal College of Midwives, and also undertaken further training in Hypnotherapy for Pregnancy & Childbirth, with the Hypnotherapy Academy.
I can provide Hypnotherapy for pregnancy & birth, with packages tailored to whatever you need. www.clnhypnobirthing.co.uk
£65.00 per session
Free initial online session
£65 per session
Four sessions Calm Your Mind Stress Management package - £200
6 hour private course - 180
3 hour private course - £90
Pregnancy Relaxation 1:1 sessions - £30
‘BWRT®’ stands for ‘BrainWorking Recursive Therapy®’, a model of psychology and psychotherapy created by UK professional therapist, Terence Watts, MCGI. It’s a totally confidential method that does not require you to reveal your private information or personal secrets to your therapist and it is carried out in a completely conscious state. It does not use hypnosis or any concepts that might be considered mystical or unscientific - it’s completely logical, practical and down-to-earth, and for it to succeed only needs you to know what you want to change in your life.
Only Certified Practitioners have been trained to deliver BWRT® and all have to adhere to a strict ethical code. Find out more at http://www.bwrt.org/