The Isbourne Holistic Centre
3 Wolsely Terrace
Bourton On The Water
07720887205 / 07720 887205
Hypnotherapy for Women
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. I hope this will answer many of your questions. If you would like more information or want to talk things through in more detail, please give me a call, or contact me to book a free consultation today.
What do I work with?
My main area of interest is health and wellbeing for women, focussing in particular on:
Childbirth Preparation (Hypnobirthing)
Postnatal Mental Health
Who do I work with?
My primary client base is women of all ages and their partners, where appropriate.
I also work with children and teenagers on issues such as anxiety or confidence issues.
I am an affiliated therapist at the Isbourne Holistic Centre, right in the centre of Cheltenham.
I also offer support worldwide via Skype to clients who may be unable to travel or who need more flexibility in the timing of their appointments, including evenings and weekends.
Who am I?
I am a fully qualified hypnotherapist and BWRT practitioner based in Bourton on the Water and Cheltenham. Please see below for a more detailed list of my qualifications.
I would be very happy to chat with you over the phone to see how I can help you and for you to decide if you would like to work with me.
I promise to treat you as a unique individual and to put together a treatment plan that is specially designed for you. I think you will find that I am friendly and supportive, with a down to earth style.
Want to know more?
Contact me now for a free, no obligation consultation to find out more. I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Before training as a hypnotherapist I had a varied career which has given me a range of skills and experience that I can use with my clients.
I spent many years working in human resources for a major multinational, focusing on change management, training and development. More recently I co-managed a rural preschool working with children under school age.
I am also a trained childbirth educator and doula and have helped many couples through the life changing process of becoming parents.
My qualifications include:
- BA (Hons) in Social Policy
- MA in Management Learning
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (Central England College of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Solution Focused Counselling Skills
- Solution Focused Hypno-Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner Certificate in NLP Professional Coaching
- BWRT accredited Advanced Practitioner
- Hypnobirthing teacher
- Certified Birth Doula
- Certified Childbirth Educator
- Certified Easibirthing Hypnosis for Fertility practitioner
Additional training courses attended:
- One Mind, One Body - Working with Neurological Disorders
- Broadband for the Brain (working with the mind/body/brain connection)
- Warriors, Settlers and Nomads Counselling & Coaching
- Hypnosis for Fertility (Easibirthing)
- Postnatal Mental Health (Easibirthing)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Postnatal mental health.
Tokophobia (fear of childbirth)
Initial Phone/Skype consultation - FREE
I am always happy to chat to you to answer any questions you may have and to help me learn more about your concerns, prior to you starting therapy. There is no charge for this. If you are local to me I am happy to meet you face to face, if you are further afield then phone or Skype consultations are always available.
New Client Consultation - £65 (Cheltenham) £55 (Bourton on the Water)
A structured intake session of around 90 minutes during which I will take you through a structured questionnaire to help me understand more about your needs. This enables me to put together a treatment plan for you, and is also an opportunity for us to agree outcomes, number of sessions needed, and likely costs. No therapy as such will generally be provided during this session.
Hypnotherapy or BWRT consultations - £65 (Cheltenham) £55 (Bourton on the Water). I also offer a substantial discount on multiple bookings.
I am a member of the APHP The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
I am an advanced Brain Working Recursive Therapy practitioner.
Fully insured (Oxygen insurance)