Charlotte Walsh Dip. Hyp. CS. MHS. EMDR. GQHP. At The Rivenhall Practice
Welwyn Garden City
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile, please read on to discover how you can benefit from therapy at The Rivenhall Practice.
During our lives each of us gets locked into habits and patterns of behavior which we find are unhelpful to us and reduce the quality of our lives, but sometimes we find it difficult to change on our own and need help. You will find that help here at The Rivenhall Practice.
Because we are all unique no one therapy will fit all, therefore, your therapy will be tailored to your individual specific needs. Depending on the type of issue you have, you may receive one type of therapy or a combination of therapies designed to bring about positive and supported change. The therapy you will receive will be created using a carefully considered approach to your individual problem based on wide experience of the many issues that affect people.
You can be confident in the knowledge you will receive your treatment in a comfortable, safe and relaxing environment on a one to one basis, working together in order to bring about the positive long-term change to your life you so desire.
Please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or via e-mail and we can begin to discover how to solve your particular problem as quickly as possible. I look forward to receiving your call or e-mail.
Mobile: 07527 543323
Professional Accreditation and Regulation:
- The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists (CRSST)
- Professional Standards Authority Accredited Register
- The General Regulatory Council for Complimentary Therapists (GRCCT)
- Hypno-Band Hypnotic Gastric Band
- The Virtual Gastric Band
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Movement & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Walk Off Weight
- Hypnotension for Reduction of High Blood Pressure
Location of The Rivenhall Practice:
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire (AL7).
Training, qualifications & experience
My professional qualifications are as follows:
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing Practitioner (EMDR)
- Hypno-Band Gastric Band Licensed Practitioner
- The Virtual Gastric Band Licensed Practitioner
- Hypno-Chemo Licensed Practitioner
- Walk Off Weight Licensed Practitioner
- Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector (PTTLS Level 4)
- Hypnotension™ for Reduction of High Blood Pressure
- Menopause Relief for Hot Flushes
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
High Blood Pressure - Licensed Practitioner.
Please do not hesitate to book your free one-hour complimentary consultation to discuss how
The Rivenhall Practice can help you ...
Appointments at The Rivenhall Practice are available 7 days per week.
Free parking is available.
So don’t hesitate, call today for a better tomorrow.
Charlotte Walsh Dip. Hyp. CS. MHS. EMDR. GQHP.
Mobile: 07527 543323
Appointments Available: Mon to Fri 09:00am to 8:00pm Sat to Sun from 10:00am to 2:00pm