Ceinwen Bran - Clinical Hypnotherapist & Mindfulness Teacher
Maple Leaf Counselling And Training Centre
162 Illshaw Heath Road
07842 129412 / 07952 027681
Hi there. I am a qualified and insured clinical hypnotherapist and mindfulness teacher based in Solihull and Birmingham.
I work from lovely therapy rooms in Hockley Heath and do home visits too.
My sessions are bespoke to you and you can read more here: http://hypnotherapy4solihull.co.uk/
Hypnotherapy is very different from stage hypnosis so you are fully assured you won`t do anything that you don`t want to do. I belong to https://www.ppstrust.org/ and follow their strict code of conduct.
I offer you a free 30 minute skype or phone session or you can simply ring or email me to ask as many questions as you like.
I work from 6am on weekdays and Saturdays and work with you to book your appointment.
My therapy rooms are fully accesible and very comfortable.
Call me on 07842 129 412 or drop me an email email@example.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- I gained my diploma (D.Hyp) with Nick Cooke at Central England College in Kings Heath, Birmingham.
- I am also a qualified NLP life coach. NLP stands for Neuro (mind/thinking) Linguistic (words) Programming (actions and what you do).
- I also write bespoke piano relaxation music for my clients which is included in the session cost.
- I have experience working with children and adults with learning disabilities and communication difficulties and my work is always bespoke and never generic.
- My therapy rooms in Hockley Heath are also set up for appointments with children - there is a glass wall and the door can remain open during appointments.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I specialise in working with phobias, fears and anxiety.
I specialise in treating everyone I see as a unique individual. What works for you might not work for another but hypnotherapy can be a far more speedy therapy as long as you are 100% motivated to make positive and life long changes.
Photos & videos
Your initial telephone or Skype session is free with no obligation to book a face-to-face appointment. It is your time to ask as many questions as you like and decide whether I am the right therapist to support you.
My 1-1 sessions last just under an hour and cost £70.
Home visits are available. (T&C apply).
1-1 Smoking cessation appointments last around 2 hours and cost £195.
I take payment via PayPal (you don’t need an account), bank transfer or cash.
For more information, please call me on 07842 129412 or email here.
My therapy rooms are lovely and we often see horses in the fields with glorious countryside views. They are situated in the Illshaw Heath part of Hockley Heath which is close to Shirley, being about a 5 minute drive from Sainsbury’s on the Stratford Road. It has a comfortable waiting area and parking.
We will find a suitable day and time to work together. I have availability from 6 am through until the evening on weekdays and weekends.
I first experienced hypnotherapy a few years ago as I was not sleeping very well.
I tried a few therapists before I found the right one for me! I sleep really well now and use hypnosis as and when I need it.
If you would like a free MP3 of my relaxing piano music, please email me in confidence and I promise not to send you anything else unless you request it.
Ground floor rooms and toilets. Wheelchair friendly and everything is on the ground floor. Plenty of parking
I will work with you to help you make positive lasting changes. I use hypnotherapy and mindfulness techniques. I offer a free telephone or skype consultation and I am available from 6am.