Ceinwen Bran - Clinical Hypnotherapist & Mindfulness Teacher
Welcome to My profile. I am a fully insured and qualified clinical hypnotherapist and mindfulness teacher.
I specialise in anxiety and stress reduction as well as fears and phobias and currently work from Maple Leaf Counselling Centre which is close to Shirley and Solihull. Our rooms are lovely and you may even see horses in the fields behind the rooms (fenced off field).
I also volunteer for Marie Curie Hospice offering mindfulness sessions and piano meditations and I also offer mindfulness sessions to other charities.
I will enable you to help yourself; teaching you self hypnosis and meditations that you can practice at home which means you always have ways to feel ok/even better.
You are welcome to get in touch anonymously and ask questions if that helps, I am easy to talk to and an excellent listener. Nothing shocks me and what ever you say, I will do everything I can to help you make life long positive changes.
Join me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/solihullmindfulness/
And visit my websites to find out more:
Call me today: 07842 129 412
email me: email@example.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified and insured therapist and mindfulness teacher and gained my diploma (HPD) with Nick Cooke
- I am also a fully insured and qualified mindfulness teacher.
- I run mindfulness groups for families http://solihullmindfulness.com/mindfulness-courses-for-families/
- I also run mindfulness courses for adults at Maple Leaf Counselling Centre http://solihullmindfulness.com/public-mindfulness-courses
- https://www.hypnotherapists.org.uk/therapist-finder/view/plid/7665/ NCH membership is only available to fully qualified and insured therapists.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
All my sessions are bespoke to you. I use hypnotherapy and mindfulness coaching and specialise is anxiety reduction.
I give you the skills and tools to manage your mental well being so you can take good care of yourself for the rest of your life.
Clients tell me that they look forward to seeing me as I am a solution focused therapist so focus on what they want and not what they did.
Just give me a call or drop me an email when you are ready.
Photos & videos
Your initial telephone or Skype session is free with no obligation to book a face-to-face appointment. It is your time to ask as many questions as you like and decide whether I am the right therapist to support you.
For more information, please call me on 07842 129412 or email here.
We will find a suitable day and time to work together. I have availability from 6 am through until the evening on weekdays and weekends.
I first experienced hypnotherapy a few years ago as I was not sleeping very well.
I tried a few therapists before I found the right one for me! I sleep really well now and use hypnosis as and when I need it.
If you would like a free MP3 of my relaxing piano music, please email me in confidence and I promise not to send you anything else unless you request it.
Type of session
Ground floor rooms and toilets. Wheelchair friendly and everything is on the ground floor. Plenty of parking
- Monday 6am - 6pm
- Wednesday 10am - 6pm
- Friday 12pm - 4pm
- Saturday 6am - 1pm