78 Burdett Avenue
01702 330666 / 07956666349
Carol S Sheridan MAPHP (Acc.) is a registered clinical hypnotherapist, based in Southend-on-Sea, in Essex.
Carol has over ten years’ experience in practising hypnotherapy and she is registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, meeting recognised UK-wide standards.
Carol has also run a successful accountancy firm for over 25 years, so she understands first-hand the pressures in the business world and the need to get the most out of yourself. One thing that Carol understands is that peace of mind is simply priceless.
Over the last ten years, Carol has continued her passion to understand more and more of the human condition.
She feels that now is the time to share her extensive experience and to help others achieve their dreams as she has achieved her own. Carol is passionate about empowering people to become the best they can be and to release themselves from their own limiting beliefs about self.
Training, qualifications & experience
Carol is trained/registered with:
- Member of the Association of Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
- Member of 5 – Path ® International Association of Hypnosis Professionals.
- Registered with the National Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists.
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
- 7th Path ® Teacher of the Ultimate 5th Degree.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Fees are agreed and paid for in advance.
100% refund if not satisfied.
We can take card payment on our website.
Cash and bank transfer accepted.
Carol has also been trained and teaches a specific form of self hypnosis called 7th Path self hypnosis ® which she believes is an antidote to modern living and can release the fear and anxiety from social media. One only needs to learn this and then practice a few minutes a day to reset yourself. This particular form of self-hypnosis deals with the inner negative dialogue we give ourselves so that we can live each day to the fullest and to create the life we want.
Carol teaches this course regularly and holds a regular practice for those who have taken the course on a Thursday evening for a nominal fee.
Carol also teaches 7th Path self hypnosis on a one to one basis on request.
Weekdays 10:00 to 6:00 Evenings Tuesday and Wednesdays 6.30 to 8.30. Saturday mornings on request.