I have over 20 years’ experience helping people improve their quality of life. This is mainly through coaching, mentoring and therapeutic intervention.
- So, if you are feeling depressed, sad, angry, anxiety or stressed* then let's talk.
- If your health is poor, let's find a way forward.
- If you are suffering from phobias, let's work to set you free.
- If your past is holding you back, let's deal with it.
- If you feel unsettled or stuck in a rut, let's work on it.
- If you have low self-worth or low confidence, let's explore ways to improve it.
- If you want to feel more in control or create new ideas and goals, let's plan for it.
- If you are ready to enjoy a higher quality of life, then let’s go for it.
I offer free, no obligation, initial consultations. This gives you the opportunity to discuss the best way forward to suit your current situation and personal goals.
When we begin working together, you will receive confidentiality, commitment and compassion from me.
I offer you a safe space that is completely judgement free.
I feel a key part of this is to help you tap into your own wisdom, power and creative potential. I feel this is the best way for you to:
- discover your own fresh energy, motivation and well-being.
- feel stronger inside, more settled and secure.
- be more open to more challenge, variety and adventure in life.
- feel more self-confident, empowered and resilient.
- feel that you can make a difference.
- feel more in charge of your current situation and your own future quality of life.
I am a qualified BWRT Master Coach
The powerful 21st Century BWRT process hits the headlines:
If you are ready to enjoy a higher quality of life, then lets go for it.
Visit my website for more information or contact me today and arrange your free consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
BWRT Master Coach.
BWRT Level 1 Practitioner: General Psychopathology.
BWRT Level 2 Advanced Practioner: Psychology of Identity and Behaviour
Member - British Psychological Society.
Diploma in Applied Behaviour Analysis.
Master NLP Practitioner and INLPTA qualified NLP trainer.
BBRS - British Brainworking Research Society Founder Member.
Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - Accredited Member.
For a detailed background on my work and life experience visit:
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
Each member of APHP has received thorough training in hypnosis and hypnotherapy, is competent and conscientious, and abides strictly by a code of ethics.
There are four grades of membership: Licentiate (LAPHP), Registered Member (MAPHP), Accredited Member (MAPHP(acc.)) and Fellow (FAPHP), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience.
The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy is a member organisation of UKCHO (an umbrella body for the hypnotherapy profession in the United Kingdom).
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Life coaching, transition and change such as mid-life crisis', loss of motivation, focus and get up and go, emotional roller coaster of relationship issues, grief, redundancy etc.
Variable. You can find the key fees on the relevant pages of my website.
I offer you the opportunity of online sessions.
It is the fastest growing method of providing effective therapeutic and coaching support.
It saves you travel time.
We can choose a mutually convenient time of day.
It means help is available - even if you are in the high risk category.
I have worked with people in many different countries using online methods.
I have conducted hundreds of online sessions over very many years.
I offer you all that experience to give you with the same quality of support and effectiveness as face to face.