Bren Burke, PG Cert (Clin.Hyp.), BSCH
Midlands leading Hypnotherapist, plus CBT & Mindfulness training. Based in Sutton Coldfield, helping you to quickly make those vital changes. I am very happy to offer my clients a free initial consultation; a face-to-face meeting, chat over the phone or skype. Within which we discuss your goals and decide upon the most effective method in which to achieve them; this session also gives you an opportunity to decide whether I am the correct hypnotherapist for you.
My goal, with regard to therapy, is simple: I am here to empower you through the facilitation of positive change within your life. My approach is friendly and open-minded but also very much focused on achieving the goals that you have specified. Every single part of my service is created specifically for the client in question and tailored to their needs - this type of bespoke attention is one of the things that many of my clients comment upon.
The most inspiring message that I can share with you today is that hypnotherapy works and that I use it to change people's lives on a daily basis which is an incredibly rewarding and gratifying undertaking. I currently work with a variety of clients all of whom have differing goals and preferred outcomes - some of my areas of expertise include:
- Weight Management.
- Stress & Anxiety.
- Strong feelings; Anger, guilt, jealousy, shame.
- Confidence & self esteem
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Improved sporting performance
- Obsessions & Compulsions.
- and a lot more.
Please feel free to get in touch at any point to book your free consultation, I look very much forward to working with you and helping you to achieve you goals!
What happens once I get in contact?
Having made an enquiry I will be in touch shortly thereafter to discuss the nature of work that you would like us to undertake. We will then arrange a convenient time for an initial consultation wherein I will learn more about you and your specific goals. At this point we will outline a flexible schedule within which we will aim for your goals to be met.
Subsequently we will be ready to proceed, tailored precisely to your unique goals and personality, we will work together to facilitate positive change and to get you the results that you want.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with me via phone (07701007656) or via my website (www.brenburke.com). I look very much forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
In 2010, I gained a Postgraduate qualification in Clinical Hypnosis, became a full member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH), and started my clinical hypnotherapy practice.
I began my formal studies during my recovery from a serious fall into a storm drain whilst on business in Singapore. Meditation, Mindfulness, Self Hypnosis and QiGong helped with me recovery, both mentally and physically.
I continue to expand my experience with ongoing research and studies at The CPD professional body. My qualifications are:-
- Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) in Behaviour Therapy from the University of West London.
- R.E.B.T. (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy) practicioner accredited by Renaissance Therapies of Harley Street, London.
- NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) at the London College of Clinical Hypnosis.
- Minfulness at the London College of Clinical Hypnosis.
- Personal & Professional Development in Behavioural Therapy awared by Thames Valley University.
- Diet and Nutrition from Brentwood College, London.
I am is registered with the Complimentary and National Healthcare Council - Reg Number: 000048-L15
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Free initial consultation.
£60 per 60 minute session.
£300.00 for 6 sessions paid in advance.
£100.00 per smoking cessation, 90 minute single session.
If you feel that I am the therapist for you but the price is prohibitive please give me an e-mail and I will endeavour, depending on the circumstances, to help find a solution!
I offer both daytime and evening sessions across the week. Parking is easy and free.