I have 25 years experience as a psychotherapist which informs my hypnotherapy. My approach is solution focused alongside a combination of CAT cognitive behavioural therapy and visualisation and NLP ( Neuro-linguistic Programming).
What can I help you with?
- Confidence Building
- Public Speaking
- Low Self Esteem
- Panic Attacks
- Pregnancy/Childbirth Anxiety
I am a qualified Psychotherapist and Counsellor registered with the UKCP, with 25 years of professional experience which has included counselling, training therapists at Guys Hospital, London.
I am a trained Hypnotherapist - specialising in pregnancy, confidence, self-esteem, setting goals for your future and dealing with any kind of fear or failure.
I have a down to earth and a common sense approach based on a full and varied life, of which compassion and empathy are my guiding principles.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified Practitioner Diploma in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy and Counselling (British Hypnosis Research and Training)
Qualified Psychotherapist and Counsellor UKCP and BACP
- 3 years training Counselling - Herts Beds and Bucks Pastoral Foundation
- 3 1/2 years Psychotherapy training - Karuna Institute in Devon
- 3 years Bio Synthesis Training
- Master in Hypnosis - Pass with distinction.
I have worked in Harley Street, Whittington Hospital Highgate.
I am a published author.
With 25 years of professional experience have included counselling, training therapists at Guys Hospital, London.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
There is a growing rise of new dads seeking help during this period of adjustment. This is a very important time as it sets the tone of the relationship with their partner going forward.
I can offer therapy to you and give the opportunity for you to be understood, to help to bring balance to your relationship and to learn how to think as a three.
I also teach meditation.
Fees £80.00 for 90 minutes.
It is very important especially in the first sessions for me to gather all the relevant information about your goals, about your problems and what may be stopping you from achieving these goals.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session