Belinda Okuya GQHP
Borough House Rooms
78-80 Borough High Street
Nurture your body, rediscover your motivation & grow your mind with Belinda Okuya, Hypnotherapist. I help people using hypnotherapy to overcome barriers to their wellbeing, using hypnosis therapeutically, which is a safe and relaxing way to explore your unconscious blocks, allowing you to make deeper change quickly.
My areas of specialisation are:
- Anxiety and stress
- Low self esteem and self confidence
- Problems relaxing or sleeping
- Fears & phobias
- Loss of direction and purpose.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a highly trained Hypnotherapist. Trained in Integrative Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and Counselling.
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Hypno-Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Integrative Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Counselling
- Qualified NLP Practitioner
- Trained Mindfulness Practitioner
- Post-graduate Certificate in Education
- 200 RYT Yoga Teacher
- 20 hours Trauma Sensitive Yoga Teacher.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
As an integrative therapist I also offer:-
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy - CBT
Neurolinguistic Programming - NLP
Somatic Movement Therapy
Contact me to arrange a free 15 minute consultation. Find out more about hypnotherapy and how it can help you:
£80 per hour.
General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice.
Full accreditation with the General Hypnotherapy Register.
Full liability insurance.
Contact me for availability.