Anthony McCamlie GHR Reg. DCH DHP dip PsyC MNCS (Acc)
I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist. I also offer counselling, psychotherapy, EMDR and CBT.
Hypnotherapy is a safe natural treatment for many psychological and physical problems, hypnotherapy can succeed in addressing deeper rooted problems where other forms of therapy may not have produced the desired results.
Why Choose Me
My main aim is to help people regain control of their emotions and their lives. Working with your own individual needs and strengths I can help you remove and resolve your unwanted behaviours such as eating disorders,OCD and overcoming Depression, anxiety and stress related problems).
Is Hypnotherapy Right For You?
Hypnotherapy is a safe powerful natural process that can help remove negative habits and behaviours and create amazing results. You can free yourself from uncomfortable memories or feelings left behind from previous bad experiences and traumas. Liberate yourself from anything that has or is holding you back in life. And help you be the person you want to and can be.
I cover Essex and London as well as home visits in certain cases. I offer a limited number of low cost appointments for clients on limited budgets.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional diploma in clinical hypnotherapy DCH
- Further diploma in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy DHP
- Additional training in cognitive behaviour therapy CBT and eye movement therapy EMDR
- Studied at the prestigious institute of clinical hypnosis ICH and Queen Marys University
- professional diplomas in psychodynamic counselling dip PsyC MNCS (Acc)
I am a member of all relevant organisations including:
- General Hypnotherapy Register GHR (GQHP)
- National Counselling Society (NCS)
- Society of Psychotherapy
- CNHC and AVR Registers
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- EMDR (eye movement therapy for trauma)
- CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy)
Photos & videos
From £60.00 per session.
Where can you see me?
I cover Essex and London areas. My practice is easily accessible from the City or Canary Wharf, as it is located in South Woodford, just 100 metres from South Woodford station on the Central Line. I also practice in the Woodford, Chingford, Chigwell, Loughton, Buckhurst Hill, Epping and surrounding areas.
I can provide home visits in certain cases.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
Monday - Friday 10am to 9pm.