Annette Geering AfSFH NCH DSFH HPd GQHP MNHS NCFE
Hello, my name is Annette, I am a trained Solution Focused Hypnotherapist Practitioner.
My approach is a modern technique used to help people with various issues. I always aim to build a good rapport with my client, and a warm welcome will always await you in a lovely relaxed atmospheric environment.
What to expect:
When you come for an initial consultation, I will ask you a few personal questions and explain the workings of the mind. Once we have talked through the best way forward for the issues you came to see me about, we can discuss how many sessions are required, and I can explain the services I am able to offer you to help you move forward in your life.
Once I am satisfied that you understand the workings of the mind, and we are happy to proceed with the treatment or treatments to meet your needs, I will provide you with my free Hypnotherapy CD, which you can use as part of your ongoing treatment.
We can then look to book your first Hypnotherapy session and any further sessions if needed. You may need between 1 - 12 sessions in total (or more if we both agree it's needed for a positive outcome) but it’s all about you aiming for your own goals and you are in control throughout.
Aiming for what you want in life is the main goal, which could be small changes at first and then moving forward to bigger changes. The emphasis is about the changes that you want, and leaving my practice with a positive aspect to moving forward.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH)
- NCFE Level IV NVQ at the highly accredited Clifton Practice organisation
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (GQHP)
- Member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH)
- Professional Member of the National Council For Hypnotherapy (MNHS)
- Registered with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
My fees are £50 per session.
There is a discount for new clients:
Book a block of four sessions and you get your fifth session free!
Book one session for you or a loved one and receive 20% off your first session!
Gift vouchers also available.
Type of session
9am - 7pm