Anne Marie Stagg ~ GHR
Hi, my name is Anne Marie and I run a busy Hypnotherapy and Reiki practice in Beverley. I have over 10 years experience as a Hypnotherapist, with a particular interest in anxiety, stress and confidence.
I love my job as no two days are the same; I get to meet some really interesting people who come to me because they are looking for support in making positive changes in their life. I have immense respect for anyone who takes that first daunting step and asks for help.
What to expect from your sessions:
When you come to me, I create a programme to enable you to overcome whatever is getting in the way of you being the very best version of you. I can combine a range of therapies including Hypno, Reiki, OldPain2Go, and Thought Field Therapy, and the change which has come about by the end of the programme for some clients, is truly life changing.
At Molescroft Surgery we have a small carpark on site and my room is on the ground floor with disabled access toilets in the reception area.
I see clients from as far afield as Driffield, Anlaby, Pocklington, Hedon, Barton and Hornsea, and my clients have ranged from age 7 to 80 years old. Recent comments and testimonials are available from some of my amazing clients via my website.
Whilst most people prefer a face to face session, I also offer Skype/Zoom sessions which is an excellent option if you live further afield. If you would prefer your sessions via Skype/Zoom, please contact me using email or text.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a proud member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the Reiki Healing Association. I am bound by their code of ethics, and I'm committed to updating my skills and knowledge to offer the best level of service to my clients. Fully insured.
My background in education means that I am uniquely placed to support both teachers and students re stress and exam performance. I see clients privately for this but also work with individuals and groups in educational establishments.
I love developing my skills, so in addition to having specific qualifications in Stress, the Virtual Gastric Band and Educational Performance and more, I have a great Menopause Relief programme for ladies with menopausal problems such as hot flushes, night sweats and brain fog.
I am also delighted to announce that I am also a qualified Calm Kids Coach. This works right alongside the Exam Performance Work and is great for primary school/ Y7 children.
In the past 12-18 months I have noticed an increasing number of clients experiencing issues related to Grief and Loss so new for 2020 I offer a 4 session programme: Grief and Loss: Moving On.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Exam Performance and Calm Kids Coaching
- Sugar addiction
- Menopause relief: hot flushes and night sweats
- Anxiety, stress and confidence issues
- Grief, Loss and Moving On (please note this is not bereavement counselling)
Photos & videos
Free phone consultation:
This consultation is entirely free of charge to you and takes 20-30 minutes. It’s a chance to find out a little about each other and the treatments available. You are under no obligation to book a package of treatment unless it is right for you.
Sessions are sold in packages rather than individual sessions and tailored to the needs of the individual, prices on application, please contact me.
A detailed phone consultation, followed approximately 7-10 days later by a hypnotherapy session. You will need to smoke your last cigarette the night before your hypnotherapy session and avoid using nicotine patches, gum or e-cigarettes. If I do not feel that you are fully committed to becoming a non-smoker, then there is a chance I will decide not to take you on.
- Have you lost your va-va-voom?
- Mobile phone mania
- Frequently asked questions!
- Are you a people pleaser?
- Let it go! Saying goodbye to negative experience
- Lighten your load at Christmas
- Are you angry?
- The art of procrastination
- Are you an impostor?
- Why do hypnotherapists ask so many questions?
- Weight management as a New Year’s resolution?
- Passing your driving test
- Are you scared of needles?
- Dirty little habits
- Hands up if you are on a diet!
- Change the way you see the world
- You were not born a smoker!
- Manage your weight with old fashioned eating habits
- The Real You - How hypnotherapy can help.
- The voice in your head
- Hands up if you know a nail biter?
- White coat hypertension
- Hypnotherapy for a positive mindset
- Choosing the right hypnotherapist for you
- Working with children and young people
- The benefits of the control room technique
Talks and Demonstrations
If you attend or represent an organisation in Hull or the surrounding area, I am available to give talks and demonstrations or to work with your organisation on a specific task eg; fear of public speaking, improved focus etc.
Or, if you have links with a sports team and have players struggling to focus then contact me for details of how I can help individuals to improve their performance, or simply just to work more effectively as a team.
Facebook & Articles
Visit my Facebook pages Anne Stagg Hypnotherapy where I share information about Hypnotherapy, Reiki and other health related matters. Be sure to "Like" my page so that you stay up to date.
I also post details of special offers or information about events I will be attending on these pages.
Type of session
|Other languages:||French, German and Spanish (very basic!)|
Ground floor location with toilets in reception; wheelchair users do not need to leave their chair if this is more comfortable.
January 2020: I currently see clients at Molescroft Surgery in Beverley on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-6pm.