Anna Lec,. MA Ed., Cognitive Hypnotherapy, NLP And Mindfulness Practitioner
Mindfulness Based Cognitive Hypnotherapist
Hello and well done for taking the first steps to becoming the person you truly want to be. Finding a right therapist who you feel comfortable working with, as well as someone who will challenge and motivate you is crucial. Please take a few moments to read my profile and check the website.
Having a passion for helping people to improve themselves I will skilfully guide and gently support you to set up plans and overcome difficulties. With over fifteen years experience of encouraging people to reach their goals in a variety of settings, I can competently help you manage the issues you may be facing at the moment.
I use my mindfulness practise and creative teaching approach in addition to my core skills in cognitive hypnotherapy to achieve the best outcomes.
As a person, I am usually described as kind, calm but also very results orientated.
What Can I Help With?
- anxiety and mild depression
- stress management
- increasing performance at work and sports
- weight control and eating problems
- confidence issues
- phobias and fears
- quitting smoking
- possibly your problem, please get in touch for a free consultation
Why you may want to choose me?
- Innovative approach based on Cognitive Therapy, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and Mindfulness Practice
- Relatively fast results - most clients require 4 - 6 sessions only
- Fully qualified by the well-known Quest Institute at Regent's University in London
- Free high quality personalised download for each client to guarantee long-lasting results
- Teaching the use of effective techniques and strategies
- Email or phone call support during treatment
- Valid Criminal Record Bureau Certificate
- Fully insured
- Under regular supervision and committed to professional development
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Ed
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (Quest Institute)
- NLP Practitioner
- Valid CRB Check
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Please check my website and feel free to get in touch for a free consultation.
What Do Others Say?
“The fact that smoking no longer controls my life is amazing, so much so that I am not bothered when I see people smoking and I don't think about it all the time. When I started hypnotherapy I was very stressed about my chances of quitting because I had failed before. I think it is psychological more than anything.
The hypnotherapy gave me a space to feel cushioned and protected and look at the issue from different perspective and in a more calm way.
Anna is very nice, kind and understanding and I felt comfortable and safe during the sessions. The sessions were very supportive and like a personal life line with a lot of guidance.
The fact that I have got this far is astonishing and I feel the hypnotherapy sessions made the difference.
I would recommend Anna for hypnotherapy and NLP if you need help with personal issues".
Nasim,48, welfare advisor, London
"Anna has a very practical approach to working with the mind and is sharp and observant. I felt instantly at home with her and comfortable talking about my situation and challenges".
Eisha, business owner, London
Daytime, Evenings and Saturdays