01670511293 / 07717223839
I am Andrew Flounders owner of Watson House Holistic Therapy Centre, UK Hypnosis Association Certified Trainer, Author and Educator
I have an established reputation for delivering effective bespoke solutions for a range of issues. I specialise in Anxiety Disorders, Addictions and Virtual Gastric Band Therapy. I am fully qualified and insured and DBS checked.
Using a powerful combination of Hypnosis, Time Line Therapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming I can help you bring about lasting change - often very quickly. Sessions are conducted in a safe, quiet and relaxing venue and you will often find the process of change easy and enjoyable.
If you have any concerns about the process or therapies offered you can visit my website (www.andrewflounders.com) for more information or call me for a free, confidential, no obligation chat and I will happy to reassure you.
My career and personal experience has taught me that everyone is an individual and that the variety and depth of issues and traumas faced by individuals is matched only by their incredible capacity for change. My approach with you will be as individual as you.
Not sure if Hypnotherapy is right for you? Not sure if I'm the right person? Why not get in touch and take advantage of a free initial chat. Even if you choose to go elsewhere I would be delighted to help you take the first step in making that decision - the decision to change and to create a new and better future for yourself.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- BSc (Hons) Sociology and Applied Social Studies
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work (CQSW)
- 25 years experience providing professional, confidential and sensitive support for children and families
- Fully vetted and DBS checked
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
- Initial Consultation Free
- £560 per session
- Special rate for blocks of 3 or 6 sessions.
- I offer concessionary rates where genuine need and hardship can be demonstrated.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
I normally see clients at Watson House in Morpeth.
I will also see clients at their home if needed especially if you have a condition or mobility issues that mean you can't attend the office.
I am also able to offer Skype Therapy if appropriate.
Booking and Cancellation Payment in full should be made at least either prior to the session or at the session unless agreed otherwise.
At least 24 hours notice of any cancellation should be given. Anything less than this may incur a 50%cancellation fee.
I work Monday to Saturday from 9:00am to 7:00pm (appointment start times). I understand that everyone has busy lives so will always endeavour to be as flexible as possible.