Hi, I'm Andrea, a registered hypnotherapist and the owner of Urmston Hypnotherapy. I trained at the UKCP registered National College of Hypno-Psychotherapy. My additional training in psychotherapy allows me to understand your issue at a deeper level and use integrative therapy techniques combined with hypnosis to provide a personalised therapy for you. I truly believe that everybody is unique and needs an approach best suited to their personality and their issue. I am registered with the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists, The National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy & Mindfulness), and I am a UKCP trainee member working towards the full membership.
I specialise particularly in dealing with insomnia, anxiety, self-esteem, phobias, weight, smoking but I have the necessary qualifications to deal with other emotional, psychological and behavioural issues. Please click on my website for further information.
I understand that asking for help is a massive step, and it is not easy! Often we feel ashamed to admit that we have a problem. We want to show the world our confident and successful self and hide the vulnerable one. I can promise you a safe and non-judgemental environment, where we can work together to get back control over your life and help you through the change that you are making. Everybody deserves to live a life where they are at peace with themselves.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a free half-hour consultation.
I look forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master Level degree from University of Debrecen, Hungary
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy from the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- CPD training in Insomnia
- CPD training in CBT
- CPD training in Hypnobirthing
- Member of the National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy and Mindfulness
- Member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- Trainee of UKCP
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
My fees are £60 per session, and each therapy session lasts about 50 minutes.
Smoking cessation session: £80 (approximately 80 minutes)
The first half hour consultation is free of charge.
Please note that cancellations made less than 48 hours before a session will be charged. Please pay by debit or credit card.
Monday - Friday 9.15 - 15.00 Further appointments available for smoking cessations