Alison Oxley MSc, Clinical Hypnotherapist & HypnoBirthing Practitioner
Alison Oxley and Robin Oxley run Cloud 9 Therapy Centre in Dunbar, East Lothian and BEST Clinics in Edinburgh. Covering all aspects of Hypnotherapy, HypnoBirthing & Life Coaching.
Alison is a Clinical Hypnotherapist and HypnoBirthing practitioner and also works as a specialist pregnancy yoga teacher. She is a qualified nurse and her work includes; Health Visiting, Senior Lecturer and Lead Trainer for the Department of Health. Alison has an MSc in teaching and child protection. Alison provides support for all areas of hypnotherapy work.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Child Protection and Teaching
- BSc (Hons) Community Health Care
- DipHE in Health Promotion
- Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Member of General Standards of Hypnotherapy Council
- Member of Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
- Registered Nurse & Health Visitor
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Female sexual problems *
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Stop smoking session with MP3 recoding for you to download and free back for 3 months if needed at a total cost of £120.
For other issues we specialise in one-off super sessions, designed to give the client maximum momentum right from the start. Each session lasts up to 2 hours and has 2 hypnotherapy sessions within it both recorded for further home use. These are usually sent through the internet as MP3 files and can be downloaded to smartphone or laptop for easy use.
Super sessions cost £120 and may be all that is needed.
Single session can also be booked at a cost of £60
If required further sessions can be offered at a cost of £60.
There is a 25% discount for low waged, students and clients over 65 with supporting evidence.
For further information regarding HypnoBirthing courses and fees, please visit my website: www.cloud9hypnobirthing.co.uk
Type of session
We offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments