Alison De Matos - Dip Hyp Specialist Practitioner, MA, GQHP.
If you have something that you want to change in your life, something that limits you or stops you from leading the life that you want, please make contact to see how we can work together.
Hi, I'm Alison, a Hypnotherapist specialising in supporting people through a range of therapies, with a passion for helping people with stress and anxiety, to sleep better, those in pain and who want to lose weight.
I work in a client centred, friendly and non-judgmental way.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma Hypnotherapy Specialist
- Master of Arts (MA)
- OldPain2Go Practitioner
- Kinetic Shift Practitioner
- Higher National Diploma in Community and Youth Work
- Hypno-Band Practitioner
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Level 3 in Counselling
- BACP Student membership.
I am trained as a Practitioner in Hypnotherapy, Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR), OldPain2Go, Kinetic Shift and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), and I have a background in health, charity sector, youth and community work and management.
I have completed training over the last 2 years, towards a Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Gestalt and Person Centred Therapy (PCT) at Devon Counselling College. I am currently doing a counselling placement at a GP Surgery towards the completion of my Diploma.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Phobias *
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Sleep Well programme
- Weight loss programmes
- Motivation to exercise
Photos & videos
- £120 for Oldpain2go
- £60 for Hypnotherapy Session (Sessions can include a range of therapies based on a client centred approach)
- Hypno-Band £450
There is no exact time frame for therapy, some issues can take just a few session, and others can take a bit longer, however we can discuss this in more detail when we meet.
I work across Devon and also use Skype and Zoom.
Type of session
Free parking subject to availability. This is not guaranteed. Disabled parking also available subject to above.
Availability 7 days a week and evenings.