Alison Clarke-Sargent Dch, Dhp, Mch, Hpd, Chbp
My name is Alison Clarke-Sargent and I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist. I am able to offer a varied approach to any problem or condition, using a combination of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique and counselling. The hypnotic trance is a state of deep relaxation and inner concentration which we slide in and out of naturally, every day, without consciously realising it.
Having qualified in hypnotherapy with the Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy at Kings College London (the ICH is renowned for being one of the most prestigious training schools) I then went on to complete both my Diploma in Psychotherapy and my Masters. I also completed a Foundation degree in hypnotherapy with the National Council of Hypnotherapy.
I also work with the National Smoking Cessation Institute which covers the whole of Eastbourne and the surrounding areas representing the Institute, providing ongoing support to clients wishing to break the habit for good.
Yesterday was the past and tomorrow is your future. You can not change the past, but you can make your future.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications include:
- DCH Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- DHP Diploma in Clincal Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- MCH Master Clinician
- HPD Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma HND (Higher National Diploma)
- CHBPP Certified Hypnotic Birthing Process Practitioner
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Counselling Level 2 and 3
- EDEXCEL Level 3 BTEC in Teaching
I am a member of the following organisations:
- National Smoking Cessation Institute (NSCI)
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
I am also able to offer Easibirthing techniques through Hypnosis.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
**Buy 4 Hypnotherapy sessions with Alison and get your 5th free!**
- Hypnotherapy Sessions: £40 - this will last 1 hour.
- Smoking Cessation: £125 - this session will last between 90-120 minutes and you will also receive a CD to take home
I provide CD's which can be purchased at an additional cost of £25. These are also helpful if you are unable to attend a session in person, and I am happy to post these to you.
- Weight Control
- Stress Reduction
- Creative Visualisation
- Smoking Cessation (Please contact me to confirm the cost)
"Hi Alison, Having tried several different methods of weight loss in the past, without much success, I read about the Wakeham's Wellbeing approach and was immediately interested. After the initial consultation the Hypnotherapy sessions began and lo and behold I started to shed the lbs., OK nothing really new there but suddenly my attitude to food completely changed. Now after 6 months and less frequent sessions I am 35lbs lighter and feeling great and still focused. Alison does a great job and I thoroughly recommend her as a Hypnotherapist." Adrian Austin.
"Hi Alison, just a note to say how grateful I am to you for stopping a 30 a day, 30 year long habit of smoking. Nnot only has it extended my life, but helped to keep my relationship going. There has been the odd occasion when i've had a weak moment!! But i have put my CD on and i am back on track. Amazing." Vince
"Hi, I want to pass on my positive experience to everyone else toying with the idea of having Hypnotherapy. GO FOR IT. It has helped me to move on with my life after a very negative relationship that has dragged me down for years, and i could not see any future for myself. I've now moved on and let go of the negative passed and filled with self esteem and confidence am looking forward to a future of happiness and not dread. Hooray for Hypnotherapy." Doreen
Type of session
10:00 - 17:00 Tues - Fri 11:00 - 16:00 Sat