Ali Scott Coaching And Cognitive Hypnotherapy
I work with children, teens and adults to help them transform their struggles and live a more peaceful, happy, less burdened life.
Using a variety of Cognitive Hypnotherapy techniques; Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Eye Movement Integration work, as well as different kinds of conversational coaching work, life-changing results can be achieved.
The types of issues clients come to see me with include but are not limited to:
- Fears and phobias
- Relationship issues
- Changing habits
- Confidence / self image
- Anxiety, stress, panic
- Parenting / family struggles
- Decision making
- Work difficulties / career issues
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of Team Inside-Out with internationally renowned performance coach Garret Kramer.
- Certified Clarity coach, Clarity Trainer and coach mentor with best-selling author and trainer Jamie Smart
- Mentored in Three Principles facilitation by Dr Mark Howard
- Specialised parenting / family mentoring with Sandy Blackard, author and creator of Language of Listening ®
- Mind Calm & Body Calm Coach and meditation teacher training with author Sandy Newbigging
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (Dip CHyp), Personal Coaching Certificate and Couples Coaching Certificate with Trevor Silvester, founder of the Quest Institute.
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner (NLP MPrac)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner certification
- Eye Movement Integration Technique (EMI) Practitioner certification
- Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (HPD)
- BA Nutritional Medicine
- BA (hons) Communication Studies
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I book in blocks of 4 sessions, at a cost of £300. Usually, the first, and sometimes second, block of 4, take place weekly.
After this, they often drop down to fortnightly, and then either stop altogether or move to monthly conversations and / or ad-hoc sessions. All very much dependent on the client and their needs.
- Also registered with Life Coach Directory
Type of session
I have flexible availability which varies depending on current clients, including some evening and weekend options. Please get in touch to discuss.