Ali Scott Coaching And Cognitive Hypnotherapy
I work with children, teens and adults to help them transform their struggles and live a more peaceful, happy, less burdened life.
Using a variety of Cognitive Hypnotherapy techniques; Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Eye Movement Integration work, as well as different kinds of conversational coaching work, I help my clients to improve relationships, feel confident about their path ahead, stop self-sabotaging and experience a greater sense of peace, fulfilment, happiness and well-being.
The types of issues clients come to see me with include but are not limited to:
- Fears and phobias
- Relationship issues
- Changing habits
- Confidence / self image
- Anxiety, stress, panic
- Parenting / family struggles
- Decision making
- Work difficulties / career issues
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of Team Inside-Out with internationally renowned performance coach Garret Kramer.
- Certified Clarity coach, Clarity Trainer and coach mentor with best-selling author and trainer Jamie Smart
- Mentored in Three Principles facilitation by Dr Mark Howard
- Specialised parenting / family mentoring with Sandy Blackard, author and creator of Language of Listening ®
- Mind Calm & Body Calm Coach and meditation teacher training with author Sandy Newbigging
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (Dip CHyp), Personal Coaching Certificate and Couples Coaching Certificate with Trevor Silvester, founder of the Quest Institute.
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner (NLP MPrac)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner certification
- Eye Movement Integration Technique (EMI) Practitioner certification
- Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (HPD)
- BA Nutritional Medicine
- BA (hons) Communication Studies
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
I book in blocks of 4 sessions, at a cost of £300. Usually, the first, and sometimes second, block of 4, take place weekly.
After this, they often drop down to fortnightly, and then either stop altogether or move to monthly conversations and / or ad-hoc sessions. All very much dependent on the client and their needs.
I have flexible availability which varies depending on current clients, including some evening and weekend options. Please get in touch to discuss.
“Ali helped me explore what was really going on for me and gave me the most precious gift - freedom from what I thought I was. Forever grateful.” - JG - Client