Ali Scott Coaching And Cognitive Hypnotherapy
I work with children, teens and adults to help them transform their struggles and live a more peaceful, happy, less burdened life.
Using a variety of Cognitive Hypnotherapy techniques; Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Eye Movement Integration work, as well as different kinds of conversational coaching work, life-changing results can be achieved.
The types of issues clients come to see me with include but are not limited to:
- Fears and phobias
- Relationship issues
- Changing habits
- Confidence / self image
- Anxiety, stress, panic
- Parenting / family struggles
- Decision making
- Work difficulties / career issues
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of Team Inside-Out with internationally renowned performance coach Garret Kramer.
- Certified Clarity coach, Clarity Trainer and coach mentor with best-selling author and trainer Jamie Smart
- Mentored in Three Principles facilitation by Dr Mark Howard
- Specialised parenting / family mentoring with Sandy Blackard, author and creator of Language of Listening ®
- Mind Calm & Body Calm Coach and meditation teacher training with author Sandy Newbigging
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (Dip CHyp), Personal Coaching Certificate and Couples Coaching Certificate with Trevor Silvester, founder of the Quest Institute.
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner (NLP MPrac)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner certification
- Eye Movement Integration Technique (EMI) Practitioner certification
- Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (HPD)
- BA Nutritional Medicine
- BA (hons) Communication Studies
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
I book in blocks of 4 sessions, at a cost of £300. Usually, the first, and sometimes second, block of 4, take place weekly.
After this, they often drop down to fortnightly, and then either stop altogether or move to monthly conversations and / or ad-hoc sessions. All very much dependent on the client and their needs.