16 Olivers Way
0794 777 6425 / 07947 776425
Specialising in positive solutions to chronic pain, illness, anxiety and the emotional issues that come along with life's challenges.
Even though we are often dealing with difficult feelings, my aim is to make the sessions as relaxed and enjoyable as possible, because if want to feel happy, healthy, calm and confident, then these are the first things that you need to learn how to do.
Why use hypnotherapy for chronic pain or illness?
Hypnotherapy combined with other mind based therapies is a very effective way to address both physical and emotional symptoms, as the mind plays a significant part in both the cause and the effect of many health conditions, including the impact they have on your quality of life.
There has been a significant amount of research proving the effectiveness of hypnotherapy for both the treatment and management of these conditions for more info; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2752362/
My website will give you more details, but the best way to decide if I am the right person to work with you, is to give me a call or book a Free introductory session. My sessions can be done in my Wimborne office or at a number of local clinics or via Skype or Zoom.
You are in safe hands;
As an experienced Hypnotherapist, Coach, Counsellor and Mindfulness teacher, with training in a number of other mind based therapies, including CBT, NLP and Cognitive behavioural Hypnotherapy, I have many years of experience working with clients presenting with a wide variety of challenges, so whatever you are struggling with, please feel free to contact me for more information or to book a no obligation introductory session.
What can I help with?
- Chronic pain and illness including; fibromyalgia, ME, digestive disorders (Crohns, IBS, etc.) arthritis, autoimmune conditions and more
- anxiety / panic attacks
- exam nerves
- relationship difficulties
Nervous or unsure about hypnotherapy?
A client's description of her hypnotherapy experience:
It is not possible for a hypnotherapist to make you do anything you don't want to do. You always remain in control. Hypnotherapy is like a deep state of relaxation, it's similar to the feeling you get when you are dropping off to sleep when you can still hear everything going on around you. It's almost as if you are floating, weightless but if you want to you could get up and walk away.
Alexa is calm and reassuring, knows her stuff, and puts you at your ease. Be honest and open and Alexa will tailor the treatment to fit.
There are a selection of testimonials on my website www.alexawarner.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy diploma and practitioner level
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Joint professional life coaching and counselling diploma
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy Diploma
- Certified Youth Mindfulness teacher
- Stress management Certificate
- Laughter yoga leader
- Thought Pattern Management
- Creator and founder of Free Fuzion® exercise for emotional fitness.
Professional body memberships:
- GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register)
- GHSC (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- CNHC (Complementary and Natural Health Council)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
I offer a free half hour introductory appointment.
£60.00 per hour
£85.00 90 minutes
£100.00 2 hour intensive session
Purchase a 6 hours for £330.00
I have the option to work from a number of local clinics so if you need an accessible venue this can be arranged
monday - friday; 9am - 7pm Saturday; 9am - 4pm