Alessia Biciocchi - M.Sc, PG Cert (Clin.Hyp)
155A Leighton Road
I am an experienced and professionally qualified practitioner, trained by the London College of Clinical Hypnosis, where I have also been a supervisor. I offer private and confidential sessions in a caring and relaxing environment, in which issues and concerns can be explored and emotional discomfort relieved.
I am also a Psychotherapist, trained in the human givens approach, which focuses on finding out what is preventing a distressed person from getting their innate needs met and helping them to do something about it by using their innate resources creatively.
Each situation is different, but I aim to take as few sessions as possible and you can experience beneficial changes to begin from the first session.
Additionally I endeavor to create a collaborative and therapeutic relationship, to facilitate long-lasting progresses and to find practical solutions to your problems.
Based in Kentish Town, North London, my practice is easily accessed by car or public transport. The clinic is 8 minute walk from Kentish Town tube station.
The initial consultation lasts for 1-1.5 hours.
During the treatment we will discuss about you, your life and the difficulties you are experiencing. I will use relaxation methods and hypnotherapy, together with a wide range of other techniques designed to help you move on with your life as quickly as possible. We will also work out some achievable and realistic goals to focus on, starting with small manageable steps and continuing at a pace which suits you.
Follow-up consultations last approximately 1 hour.
Length of Therapy
As a general guideline, between 3 - 6 sessions, although each case is different.
My main areas of interest include: weight management, smoking cessation, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, trauma, sleep disorders, low self-esteem, confidence issues, bereavement.
For more information, or to make an appointment, please contact me, I am always happy to help.
Training, qualifications & experience
- M.Sc. Political Sciences
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP)
- Intermediate Certificate in Contemporary Psychotherapy
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Human Givens Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy
I am a member of the following organisations:
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH)
- Member of the Human Givens Institute
I regularly attend seminars and workshops to expand and update my knowledge.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£85 per session
£180 for a single session Smoking Cessation: 1.5-2 hours
I accept payment by cash or cheque.
I enjoy spending time in Nature and I love animals.
I am available at the Clinic in Kentish Town by appointment, including evenings and weekends.