I have been interested in the way the mind works and how we live our lives for many years.I also believe that we have the right to live life to our fullest potential and be the best we can be.
My fascination for, and love of, hypnosis and hypnotherapy began in 2005 after seeing the work of a well-known therapist on television.This was followed by the purchase of numerous books on the subject and many hours of feverish reading and study, deepening my interest even further.
I consider myself to be a friendly, approachable, client focussed Hypnotherapist who want nothing more than my clients to be the best they can be, whilst working with each client’s individual needs.
Please get in touch to arrange an appointment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I trained at The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (EICH) which required me to undertake ongoing assessment of practical and theoretical knowledge.
- Graduated from EICH with diplomas in Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis.
- I also hold certification as an NLP practitioner and in TimeLine therapy.
- Certified in Steven Blake's OldPain2Go methodology, dealing with elimination of residual pain.
- Certified Kinetic Shift Practioner, trained by UK Hypnosis Academy.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Please call me on 07508 295511 or email me to discuss my fees.
Individual circumstances or client needs may apply.
i offer a free initial consultation in person, or by Skype or telephone. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy on Initial Consultations, which carries a £30 cancellation fee if less than 24 hours’ notice is provided.