Adrian Basford Access Health Therapy
Hi, My name is Adrian, and I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist, amongst other things. I practice in the mid-Staffordshire and West Midlands Region. I work from my purpose built therapy room and carry out home visits when required.
I practice a number of Therapies and incorporate them to suit the individual needs of my clients. I specialise in Stress Management, Weight Loss, Trauma and utilise a Hybrid methodology that includes BioFeedback Technology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Meditation and a State of the Art Nutritional Therapy Program that is designed for Optimal Health in both Mind and Body.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (DipHyp)
- Diploma Neuro-Linguistic Programming (DNLP)
- Diploma Level 5 Nutritional Therapist (DNt)
- Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Ongoing)
- Practitioner in Emotional Freedom Techniques
- First Aid Instructor (Basic to Intermediate)
- Meditation Instructor
- Trauma Risk Management Assessor (TRiM)
- Certificate Smoking cessation specialist
- Certificate in Weight loss Specialist incl HypnoBand (R)
- City and Guilds 7303 Adult education instructor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Professional Trainer
Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic (Para Sc)
I am an experienced health practitioner with over 25years in public service. I have been a member of Her Majesty's Forces and had an enjoyable and fulfilling career, I later worked in Front Line Ambulance throughout the UK before working as an International Paramedic in Remote Environments around the world, whilst continually studying mental and physiological topics.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Home Visit Therapist
- 30-minute Initial Session by Phone or in person is Free
- Each standard session is 50 minutes in duration.
- General Sessions are £75 unless otherwise stated for example a structure pre-planned and advertised package such as the HypnoBand™ and Smoking Cessation Programs.
- The Voluntary Uniformed Services Support Program is Free.
- Home Visits: Travel is charged at 50p per mile not inclusive of session fee up to and inclusive of a distance of 50 miles.
- Basic Nutrition plans are inclusive of the session price. Saving of £60 to £120 on a single session therapist fee.
- The Nutrition package online is at a lower rate of £60 set up charge and in person the 30-minute free consultation followed by the Normal Nutrition Therapist fee of £60 per session.
- Biofeedback and Digital Recording equipment including any recordings for reinforcing of the session is inclusive of the session cost. Saving you £25 to £50.
- Pre-recorded Guided Hypnotherapy or Meditation recordings at £15.
- Bespoke specialist Digital recordings at £40.
- Discounted rates for OAP, Minors and Service Families apply.
Common Presenting Complaints:
- General Anxiety Disorders
- Weight Management
- Anger Management
- Post Physical Trauma / Recovery
- Illness Recovery / Prevention
- Allergy Management
- Habit Sensation