Abigail Rogers HPD DSFH AfSFH(reg) MNCH(reg) CNHC
Hi, I'm Abi and I can help you achieve whatever you want or need in life, through Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapy. I specialise in reducing anxiety, inspiring confidence and helping you unlock your inner resources to improve your mental & physical wellbeing.
Your Initial Consultation is free when you commit to a course of therapy, or ring me free of charge for an initial chat - please see website for details.
About Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
This powerful, well researched combination of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy works to overcome barriers in the subconscious mind, permanently and effectively. It enables you to find new ways to move forward from even deeply rooted problems and worries, unlocking your own inner resources to provide solutions and reduce stress.
Within a few sessions clients find they feel calmer, more confident and more in control, and often notice unexpected benefits such as better sleep and wellbeing. We don't dwell on the past - it's all about moving forward at your own pace, to create the exciting new future you deserve! A course of therapy typically takes just 8-12 sessions, but can be more or less depending on your needs and circumstances.
I work with a huge range of mental & physical conditions: IBS, public speaking, anxiety, depression, motivation, OCD, insomnia, food issues, weight, pain management, fertility, smoking, addictions... the list goes on. I also have a special interest in Hypnobirthing and maternal mental wellbeing.
What clients say...
- "It's like you've performed a miracle in my mind. I don't even know what I was so anxious about any more!" - Hypnobirthing client
- "I've had some fantastic sessions with Abi to tackle my stress levels and associated OCD traits. Her style is very relaxed and she puts you at ease straight away. The sessions have improved my OCD in particular and the relaxation part of the session has helped enormously. I would highly recommend Abi to anyone!" - Helen, Bristol
- "Abi's sessions were just the kind of pampering for the mind and soul that I needed. She helped with my stress levels and put things into perspective, to be more positive and enjoy life!" - Karen, Bristol
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with renowned Clifton Practice in Bristol, and was awarded the DSFH and HPD diplomas. I am experienced in seeing clients with a wide range of aims and concerns, both mental & physical. I am fully insured, DBS checked and registered with the CNHC - the government's voluntary register for complimentary health professionals.
I am now studying for the Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma and Diploma in Medical Hypnotherapy to advance my skills, so I can also help people undergoing chemotherapy, clients with needle phobias, advanced pain management and palliative care.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Stage fright
- Grief & loss
- Skin conditions
From £60 per session, including free Initial Consultation for block bookings.
Type of session