Working with pain management - One day CPD workshop via Zoom
This one-day workshop is for qualified hypnotherapists who would like a greater understanding of how to help their clients towards the management of pain.
Our pain management treatments are tried and tested and have been helping clients for years to manage their pain and discomfort through the power of their own resources.
In this workshop you will learn:
- to understand the different aspects of pain
- to understand the causes of pain
- to understand the pain gate theory
- the difference between necessary and unnecessary pain
- the principles of pain management
- how to deal with phantom limb pain
- how to deal with cancer patients
- dental phobias
- stroke rehabilitation
- a variety of different treatments useful in pain management
- marketing techniques to help you gain clients
Tutor: Clem Turner
Clem has been helping clients who are suffering pain for many years. Over the years he has designed his own eclectic approach which is the subject of this workshop.
We are offering a discounted rate of £150 for members of the NCH, GHR and BIH.
The cost of the workshop includes handouts, all scripts and forms, power point presentation, a certificate of attendance plus ongoing support by phone or e-mail.
Places are strictly limited, so call now to reserve your place: 01623 556 234.
Hosted by Clem Turner
Clem Turner qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 11 years, they have been running CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have many different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/