Working with hypnoanalysis two day workshop
Date & Time:24th - 25th March 2018, 11am - 6pm
Cost:£225 inc. lunch, tea, coffee and biscuits
Location:Revive, Unit 8
Uplands Industrial Estate
- Find an event in your area
Working with hypnoanalysis - two day workshop
- What is hypnoanalysis? - What it is, how it is used, when it is used etc.
- When hypnoanalysis is and isn’t appropriate - contra-indications and guidance for safe and ethical working
- Discussion about several different types of hypnoanalysis - the bridge method, direct regression/regression to cause, empty chair therapy and parts therapy
- Working with different types of hypnoanalysis - how we work with the above methods and the advantages and potential disadvantages
- Initial consultation with a partner.
- A full day of practical work allowing you to work with many or all the different methods learned on the Saturday. You will have support and feedback throughout.
Places are already being booked and numbers are limited, so book soon to ensure you place.
Full details can be found on our website - indigotraining.org or on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/IndigoTrainingLtd/.
To book your place please email us at indigotraining.org.
About the host
Karen Ferguson is principal of Indigo Inspirational Training Ltd. Karen is an experienced therapist and trainer, having been in practice for over 17 years and training others for more than 11 years.
I have been having difficulties since I met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...