Weight loss and gastric band hypnosis workshop
Date & Time:3rd March 2018, 10am - 5pm
Cost:£99 (non-Hypnotic World students), £90 students of HW
Location:Charles Street Building
- Find an event in your area
Learn to help your clients to lose weight more effectively at our upcoming hypnotherapy workshop, which focuses on weight management techniques and the use of gastric band hypnotherapy.
This exciting one day workshop is a chance for students of hypnosis and hypnotherapists (including those who would like to brush up on their existing skills) to extend their theoretical knowledge through practical application.
This workshop will give you all the confidence you need to help your clients seeking to lose weight.
The workshop is very much hands-on so be prepared to hypnotise and be hypnotised as you learn to:
- Use rapid inductions to give you and your clients more time to address the real problems
- Understand your client's relationship with food and counteract the emotional factors that are stopping them from losing weight
- Identify your clients secondary gain and replace with more effective strategies
- Keep your clients motivated
- Plan personal weight loss programs to suit individual clients
- Include gastric band hypnotherapy techniques in your sessions
- Structure your gastric band therapy sessions to suit your client.
You will learn a variety of techniques and more importantly develop the skills and confidence that you need to help your clients in your own practice.
These workshops are in popular demand; however priority is given to students of the Hypnotic World Hypnotherapy diploma course so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
All delegates will receive:
- Book of weight loss hypnosis scripts
- Hypnosis weight loss work book
- Certificate of attendance
- Gastric band weight loss CD
- This course counts towards 6 hours of CPD (Continued Professional Development).
Who will benefit from these workshops?
- Students of hypnotherapy
- New practitioners
- Therapists offering weight management sessions in their practice
- Existing therapists wishing to add to their CDP.
Students with a basic knowledge of hypnotherapy as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application are welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
For full details or to reserve your place please visit: https://www.hypnoticworld.com/hypnotherapy-training/seminars/weight-loss-gastric-band-hypnotherapy-workshop#reservation
About the host
This workshop will be presented by John Sellars who has extensive experience in hypnotherapy and also runs a busy practice covering Scotland and England. John has also members of the medical profession in pain management techniques and has been a practical trainer for Hypnotic World for many years.
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...