Trauma, PTSD, anxiety and phobias - training for hypnotherapists
Date & Time:14th October 2017, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location:West Midlands Hypnotherapy Centre
3 Middleton Hall Road
- Find an event in your area
Trauma can be so life-limiting, yet there are simple and powerful tools that can free you. Anxiety is a natural process (fight-or-flight) that is designed to drive us away from perceived danger; It can be seen as a battle between the conscious logical mind and the unconscious mind.
This training day for therapist will help develop your skills and understanding by looking at:
- The wounded self – early unresolved emotional injuries
- The structure of PTSD - purpose, and freedom
- The structure of anxiety and the function of the amygdala
- Sensory-based information and the reticular activating system
- The map is not the territory – signs are for the locals
- Phobias, social anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder
- Negative self-hypnosis
- Relaxation and self-hypnosis
All this for only £99
About the host
The trainer (Mark Peters) has extensive experience working with trauma and PTSD. The experience has been distilled into this one day workshop to help build powerful and effective skills
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...
I have been having difficulties since I met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...