Transformational regression training
This regression training consists of three five-day workshops over the course of six to nine months plus online training webinars including the following:
- 120 hours of tutor led time. Three five-day workshops which are a mix of theory, live demonstrations, practical exercises in small groups, and interactive session reviews and discussions.
- 10 hours of supervision online, including live online webinars.
- 100+ hours of pre-course reading, theory and preparation.
- 120+ hours of case study supervision working with volunteer clients including session preparation, session delivery and reflection.
- 150 hours of interim and post-course reading and research.
Training will include:
- Understanding the history, theories and phenomena of regression
- Client information gathering before and at the start of the session
- Client interviews, building client rapport and managing expectations
- Exploring past lives using hypnosis and guided imagery
- How to guide clients through past life experiences
- Identifying and overcoming clients’ subconscious resistance patterns and blocks
- Transformation of unfinished business from past lives
- Re-integration of fragmented soul energy
- Integration of past life transformation into current life
- Energy management for therapists
- Spirit release – detection and release
- Non-hypnotic techniques to use client cues for past life entry
- Connecting clients to the source of their issues
- Managing catharsis and loss of energy experiences
- Working with clients to release frozen body memories using body therapy, psychodrama and other techniques
- Current life regression and transformation
- Inner child regression and integration
- Working with trauma and disassociation
- Ancestral healing
- Psychopathology and its relevance to clients and therapy
- Regression ethics, client contra indicators, safe practice and current legislation
- Working with measurable symptoms
- Energy management techniques for grounding/protection
- Knowledge of working with clients at this level and when to refer on
- Client record keeping and ongoing CPD
- Practice set-up and planning, insurance, professional fees.
Full course brochure and registration form available on request.
How to apply
The training is suitable for anyone with a strong passion and/or curiosity for this area, either for those without prior knowledge of other therapies, or experienced therapists and professionals who would like to add regression training to their skillset, whether it be for personal development or as part of a greater plan to help others using the skills learned in this training. All participant applications are to be made using the designated registration form, and places on the training will be confirmed only once the application has been accepted and a deposit received.
*All applicants must have a hypnosis certificate qualification in place or can enrol on our own hypnosis training course.*
Cost: £650 for modules one and two, and £700 for module three.
A deposit of £150 secures your place on the course for module one.
Payment for each module needs to be made before the start of each module.
Total course cost: £2,000
If paid in full before the start of training: £1,900
About Doug Buckingham
Doug is an experienced Hypnosis/Regression Therapy trainer and has initiated Regression Therapy training programmes in South Africa and Mexico, and has also run this workshop in Belgium, Mexico, Switzerland, Ireland, Scotland and South Africa. He trained in both Clinical Hypnotherapy in London, and also in Regression and Life between Lives.