Stress and anxiety workshop
Everyday stress can build to a level that seems too challenging to handle. Pressures mount as you try to meet the demands of family and work. Caring for children or elderly parents, deadlines at the office, mounting bills can all become overwhelming, which can have a profound effect on your physical and mental well-being.
This workshop aims to give you the insight and tools you need to manage and master with the stress in your life and build more positive relationships with others.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What stress is and how it affects you physically and mentally.
- How to respond to stressful thoughts and situations.
- Simple evidence-based techniques you can do to mange the effects of stress.
- How diet, sleep and general lifestyle can help support your stress response.
- A guided relaxation.
- A take away short audio to manage your stress and increase relaxation and wellbeing.
This workshop is for you if you are suffering from stress and/or anxiety associated with work, family and relationships. Perhaps you simply want to boost your resilience, learn mindfulness and relaxation. If you want to start the year by increasing your quality of life, you are warmly welcomed to join.
There are many benefits to attending workshops for stress reduction, including:
- Increase your ability to deal and respond to the stress in your daily life.
- Learn to coping skill to manage stressful situations.
- Improve overall self-esteem.
- Gain a renewed sense of enthusiasm for living.
- Increase concentration and clarity.
- Get more restful sleep.
This 120-minute workshop is held via Zoom and costs £30. To secure your spot please pay prior to the workshop and cancellations require 24 hours notice for a full refund.
You can simply sit back, listen and learn or feel free to interact and ask questions and contribute.
Hosted by Natalie Casey
Hello, I am an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist, Yoga Teacher and Nutrition Coach. I help people overcome their fears and limitations and live more fully, freely and I use a unique combination of Hypnosis, Coaching, Meditation, Mindfulness and Stress Management techniques, which are all based on the latest scientific evidence.