Social media marketing for therapists (Online - live via Zoom)
This day is for anyone who wants to create a bigger impact with social media, giving a step by step guide on how to grow and develop your social media presence – Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest.
Many therapists feel that they should be doing more on social media but often don’t know where to start. This workshop will help participants understand and develop a social media plan – even if they have no idea what a social media plan might involve.
This course is aimed at anyone wanting to improve their social media skills. It will introduce Twitter and Instagram in great detail as these are the least used platforms by therapists and pad out what many already know about Facebook.
On the workshop you will learn:
- Some amazing stats – understand the scope of social media.
- An explanation of the three main social media sites.
- The key components to consider when setting up your accounts.
- How often should you post?
- What should you post?
- Useful social media tools/sites.
- What is and how to develop a social media strategy.
- How to automate posting.
- Advertising on the different platforms.
- The workshop includes a 70-page resource pack, including links for video tutorials and tutor’s contact information to answer any questions after the course.
About your Tutor: Dante Harker
Dante is a multi-disciplinary, utilising counselling, NLP, hypnosis and mind coaching developing his own integrated approach to therapy over the last 18 years.
For the last 11 years, Dante has been a social media influencer with a following of 120,000 on Twitter, 20,000 on Instagram and 10,000 on Facebook. He is social media director for a chain of dive shops in South East Asia, which mixes his passion for social media with his passion for scuba diving and he’s a certified diving instructor.
The cost of the workshop includes the full PowerPoint presentation, certificate of attendance plus ongoing support by phone or email. Phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234.
Hosted by Clem Turner
Clem Turner qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 11 years they have been running CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have many different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/