- Hypnotherapy Directory - Find a Hypnotherapist Near You>
- Parts Therapy Diploma
Parts Therapy Diploma
John Dewar School of Hypnotherapy brings you this fantastic GHSc & ACCPH accredited CPD event.
I consider knowledge of parts therapy a must for all hypnotherapists tool-kit. This has been my favoured therapy tool for over 12 years and gets great results for my clients.
If you already know something about parts therapy, you can benefit from increasing your knowledge and skill set. If you have never used parts therapy then you will learn a very powerful therapeutic intervention tool for helping clients improve their lives.
- How many times have your own parts been in conflict? E.g. "buy the shoes...no save the money...no go on buy the shoes" and so on.
- Is it client centred or therapist driven? Come and learn.
- Know when and how to use parts therapy.
- Discover how to prepare yourself and your client for parts therapy.
- Use the 'six P's'.
- Understand how to negotiate/question the part and how to respond and re-frame.
- Watch live demonstrations with volunteers from the group.
- This is a practical hands-on event not a theoretical course.
- Bring the parts onto your hands, see what they look and feel like and get them to negotiate a solution with some assistance from you.
- Negotiate using the silent method and content free if required.
- Learn more about primary gain versus secondary gain.
- Learn the treatment process from beginning to end.
- Know what to you do if the problem returns.
Come and learn how to help clients on:
- psycho-sexual problems etc.
You will receive a comprehensive set of notes, a pen, a ring binder; everything you need is provided.
Tea and coffee provided on arrival.
Lunch is not included.
Call me (John) on 01926 810436 or 07799692356 if you require more information.
About John Dewar
My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and reassessed and validated in 2015 to comply with conditions of the CNHC.
GHSc and ACCPH Grade 4 (TopLevel) accredited training provider
UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP