Paediatric hypnotherapy accredited CPD
Want to do the paediatric hypnotherapy accredited course but prefer live Zoom over the alternative downloadable version? Look no further!
Please note this is a two-day (14 hours CPD) course so you must register and book both days, Sunday 3rd and 10th of August via the link below to receive your discount code.
Register at Ed Elf child therapy: https://edelfchildtherapy.com/product/cpd-for-hypnotherapists/
As a paediatric hypnotherapist, you have the power to positively impact the lives of children and young people. Unlock your potential with our inspiring, CPD-accredited online learning course that provides you with safe, effective, and ethical techniques.
This 14-hour live Zoom course will help you enhance your expertise in using techniques from positive psychology, CBT and solution-focused counselling in your hypnotherapy practice - empowering you to guide children and young people towards personal growth and positive outcomes. This course is for trainee and qualified hypnotherapists and entitles you to 12 hours of CPD, a certificate, and the use of (paediatrics) after your qualification.
The course comes with a course handbook you can either download or use online as a flip book, and the trainer offers ongoing support if required throughout your learning, in between classes and post-course to help you maximise your learning and practice.
- Learn about different techniques for working with children.
- Build your expertise in the ethical framework for working with children.
- Understand the legal and safeguarding protocols for working with children including parental responsibility, consent and Gillick competence.
- Understand the standards you need to work within, how to reach and exceed these standards and how to make sure you are registered with and regulated by the professional standards authority.
- Discuss the development of identity, self-esteem and confidence in young people and consider how to improve these as part of your practice.
- Learn about the issues facing children and young people today and how hypnotherapy can help them to make positive and transformational changes in their lives.
- Discover and improve on other elements of positive psychology such as cognitive behaviour therapy and solution-focused counselling to enhance your techniques and performance and the outcomes for children and young people.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This course is designed and delivered by Evalynne Charmer of the double-award winning Ed Elf Child Therapy and the Child Hypnotherapy Institute UK. Evalynne has 38 years' experience working with children across all sectors, in a number of roles, teaches the Chrysalis Diploma in Hypnotherapy, and presents the Autistic Voices podcast.