One mind, one body. An integrated approach to neurological disorders
'One mind, one body, an integrated approach to neurological disorders’ will give you the necessary knowledge and skills to confidently offer effective help to clients with these conditions.
Those skills will include a thorough understanding of the conditions together with the treatment protocols, plus an introduction into the world of the psychosensory therapies appropriate to these conditions, essential tools for these and many other conditions.
By the end of the course you should:
- Have a clear understanding of a number of neurological disorders.
- Have a clear understanding of the brain, nervous system and muscle control functions in relation to neurological disorders.
- Understand the physiological and psychological effects.
- Be able to formulate and execute a treatment plan.
- Offer support and guidance to local groups and the medical profession.
About Lorraine Mcreight
This course is hosted by London Hypnotherapy Academy (LHA)
The workshop tutor is Dr. Nick Wright, a Doctor of Osteomyology, Practitioner & Trainer of Hypnotherapy & Psychosensory Techniques, a Practitioner of NLP, Havening Techniques™, TFT & IEMT. Accredited by National Council of Psychotherapists & GHSC, Dr Wright has 20+ years clinical experience