One-day hypno-gastric band workshop
Date & Time:18th August 2018, 9.30am - 4pm
Location:Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy
- Find an event in your area
This workshop is aimed at practitioners who want to learn the specific weight loss system using the hypno gastric band. Hampshire Hypnotherapy started using the hypno-band system (originated by John Maclean) and were initially licensed in September 2009 with excellent results. We have now further developed the system using additional hypnotherapy and NLP techniques to make this even more effective. The one-day workshop developed by the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy is unique and uses techniques that we have developed over many years of working with clients with weight problems.
On the day you’ll learn:
- How to gather information
- How to create new positive behaviours using hypnosis & NLP
- What pre-recorded CDs will be required
- Showing your client a gastric band DVD
- Discussing the scripts and the whole process
- Watch a live practical demonstration
- Hands-on practical training
- A CD with sound effects to create a realistic experience for your client
- All scripts for all sessions including scripts to pre-record for your clients to take away
- Script to deliver creating positive changes.
- A printed and electronic copy of the documentation and scripts.
- A certificate of training
Free tea and coffee are available all day. There is free parking as well provided for you, and if you're coming from further away, we're handily located right next to a Travel Lodge.
The cost of our workshop is £185 and you will be presented with a certificate at the end of the day.
About the host
Lorraine Gleeson has been working full time as a hypnotherapist for 12 years.
In 2011 I wrote a diploma course, accredited by the GHSC, and set up the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy. I also run CPD workshops for hypnotherapists in the classroom and online and offer Ad Hoc supervision to newly qualified hypnotherapists all over the UK via skype.
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...